Studio Wildcard has released Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.47 today on January 21 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read through. This patch is now live and you can easily download it for your game. Do not expect any new features as it only brings a handful of big fixes in this patch.
The latest patch includes a bug fix which prevented non-dedicated servers from being able to be hosted and also fixed a visual issue with the Federation TEK Chest Piece. You need to download at least 3.9GB on the PS4 and this size may be different for PC and Xbox One players.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.47 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.47 that is now rolling out for everyone playing this game.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Federation TEK Chest Piece
- Fixed a bug which prevented non-dedicated servers from being able to be hosted
- Fixed a bug where the inventory rank was not updating on the client unless you rendered the structure again or rejoined the server.
For information on the version numbers for the game, read:
- Current Version PS4: v556.3
- Current Version Xbox One: 807.3
- Current Version PC: 321.1
This is everything we know so far about the Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.47. There are a few more bugs the community has been reporting, but looks like they will be fixed in the upcoming patches.