Wildcard Studios has released Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.62 (Client v322.1) and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update finally brings out the Summer Bash event alongside a few bug fixes here and there as well.
The update is available as a mandatory download on all supported paltforms. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.62 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Current Version: v332.1 – 06/30/2021
- Summer Bash is now live! For more details: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/community-crunch-273-summer-bash-evo-event-and-more-r1781/
- Re-added missing cosmetic items from a previous event
- Fixed and protected against multiple exploits
- Fixed multiple crashes and exploits
- Fixed a bug where turrets wouldn’t shoot unclaimed creatures
- TEK Pistol has reduced damage when used against boss monsters
- Velonasaur spawns have been updated on GEN2 to use the R-Velonasaur
- Mission Net Ammo no longer works on non-mission creatures
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from being able to place C4 properly
- Fixed a lot of level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes.
- Fixed some SFX bugs with the Stryder
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to remove cosmetics from the Shadowmane
- Maewings now have a toggle visible trough area
- Reduced Equus gestation time
- Fixed a bug where players could speed up the taming process by using a Stego’s impale mechanic
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Wildcard Studios