Wildcard Studios just deployed the latest ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.63 and here are the complete list of patch notes for you. This patch brings over a handful of fixes and marks the end of Summer Bash. All the new bug fixes, minor changes and small updates to the game are only going to make the game much more stable in the long run.
You should be able to download and install this ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.63 right away on the relevant consoles. PC users had already received this update yesterday, and now it is time for the consoles to get it. All the relevant information you need regarding this update has been covered in the release notes.
ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.63 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.63 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- End of Summer Bash
- Fixed some cases where certain Explorer Notes would not play when accessed via the Explorer Note UI
- Fixed a bug where HLNA crafting Explorer Notes would not unlock when using different characters on the same account
- Fixed HLNA opacity settings not affecting her movement SFX
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t craft TEK Replicator on Genesis Part 1
- Fixed a bug where some items with overlays would cause serious visual issues in split screen
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, incorrect damage multipliers.
- Fixed a bug causing visual artifacts in water
- Fixed & protected against multiple exploits
- Fixed & protected against multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed some server stalls
- 6x Structure Damage has been removed from vents on Genesis Part 2
- Exintction Explorer Note #21 has been moved so it is no longer in the mesh
- Prevented being able to build through Mission Dispatchers on Genesis Part 2
- Significantly reduced the delay when transferring items between inventories or dropping items on the ground (a side effect of a crash and stall related fix from the previous patch)
- Made some tweaks to the Starwing Strike race so it can no longer be completed without moving the Astrodelphis.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Wildcard Studios