ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.65 is just being deployed right now by Wildcard Studios, and here are the full list of patch notes. This new release fixes a long list of bugs and addresses issues that were already fixed for the PC version. Not to miss, multiple exploits have also been patched along with fixes for server and client crashes are included.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the ARK: Survival Evolved patch notes for Update 2.65 are covered in the next section. We do not yet have the update file size of this patch, but will add it here once we have it. You should be able to download and install this patch right away on the relevant consoles.
ARK: Survival Evolved Patch Notes: Update 2.65
Here are the official patch notes for ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.65 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Refactored TEK Dedicated Storage. This is a rework of the structure for server optimization, it should improve stability across the board due to huge memory-savings on large/active servers. It will generally function the same. You can still deposit and withdraw, but there are a few changes to be noted:
- Dedicated Storage Boxes will now display their quantity in front of the box
- You’ll now be able to slot cap yourself directly using the Transfer All button when using the dedicated storage and it will ignore your weight.
- You’ll no longer see an inventory inside the dedicated storage box when opening it, don’t worry, your items are still there.
- You’ll no longer be able to popcorn (Spamming the ‘O’ key to drop items) from the dedicated storage directly, (but you can now transfer a slot cap into your own inventory and popcorn from there).
- Added 3 more buttons to Dedicated Storage boxes to withdraw 1, 5, and 10 items.
- Fixed a bug where Explorer Notes would not unlock properly on Genesis Part 1 and Genesis Part 2. Any missing Genesis Part 2 note can be re-collected, and Genesis Part 1 notes should be fixed retroactively however may require you to respawn on Genesis Part 1.
- Fixed a bug where some Japanese VO/subtitles weren’t showing
- Fixed a bug with TEK Dedicated Storage tribe rankings
- Fixed a bug where Wild Shadowmanes would not use their teleport attack
- Fixed a bug with the Shadowmane Jump
- Fixed a bug that prevented items from being repaired in Dino Inventories that functioned as Smithies
- Fixed a bug where items would lose quality when placed and picked up
- Fixed a bug where some boss items could not be placed
- Fixed a bug with HLNA not playing her dialogue
- Fixed a bug with some buffs not displaying their icons properly
- Fixed a bug where the Raft and Motorboat couldn’t be used in some water areas of Genesis Part 2
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Stryder’s name was not being used for its bed
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn’t be able to build on the Megachelon’s platform
- Fixed a bug where players could lose items on the Loadout Mannequin when using a non-human dermis
- Fixed a bug which caused players on Stegos to die when teleported to a Genesis Part 2 missions
- Fixed a bug where the Stryder’s bed would be duplicated on the client’s map each server restart
- Fixed a bug where the charge battery would not recharge when in stasis
- Fixed a bug where Eggs inside of an incubator would visually disappear when unrendered
- Fixed a bug that allowed Genesis Loot Crates to be dropped
- Fixed a bug where the Loadout Mannequin would break when using blueprints
- Fixed a bug where mutagen bulbs would fall through the map
- Fixed a bug where placed weapons could sometimes be invisible on platforms
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes etc.
- Fixed multiple exploits
- Fixed multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed multiple server stalls
- Fixed multiple bugs with the Noglin related to character/dino possession
- Made some balance tweaks to the Hunt missions on Genesis Part 2
- Removed some redundant options in the metal elevator platform multiuse wheel
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Wildcard Studios