Kunos Simulazioni just pushed out the Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.8.10 and we have all the patch notes for you right here. This is a hotfix patch that tweaks a few known issues and balances some stats as well.
You should be able to download and install this Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.8.10 right away from Steam. We do not yet have the update file size, but will add it here once we have it with us.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Patch Notes: Upadte 1.8.10
Here are all the patch notes for Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.8.10:
Dear ACC racers!
ACC hotfix 1.8.10 update is out now on Steam!
Refresh your Steam client in order to download and install the update.
- VR: TAA5 area mask optimization in stereo rendering now defaults off to remove artefacting
- Fixed asymmetry in some Audi R8 GT3 Evo setups
- Tweaks to the BMW M4 GT3 aero model
- Balancing tweaks for the following cars and track categories:
- BMW M4 GT3 – all track groups.
- McLaren 720S GT3 – all track groups.
- Zolder regrouped as D1 for 2021/Open season for better overall balance.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Assetto Corsa