Systems Era has just deployed Astroneer Update 22.214.171.124 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update seems to be a hotfix and fixes some bugs like the Smiling Spookysquash not lighting up properly once fully grown amongst other minor issues.
The update is now available globally as a mandatory download on all the platforms that currently have the game. You take a look at all the relevant information for Astroneer Patch Notes: Update 126.96.36.199 down below. The file size of the update has not been released yet.
Astroneer Patch Notes: Update 188.8.131.52
Here are the complete patch notes for Astronner Update 184.108.40.206 coming out to all supported platforms:
The following is still a known issue as of version 220.127.116.11:
- [AS-16698] Dynamite slotted on the terrain tool can be activated by sensors and repeaters
- [AS-16660] In some saves, Sturdysquash may spawn inside of other Sturdysquash and Cauldrangeas may spawn inside of previous event spawns
- [AS-15017] Some players may have an older version of the EXO Request Platform rocket. To work around this, you can repackage and unpackage the EXO Request Platform.
The following bugs have been fixed as of version 18.104.22.168:
- [AS-16675] Fixed a bug where auto arms would turn off if the item they were trying to grab was destroyed or otherwise made unavailable
- [AS-16667] Updated the Trade Platform hologram in the Research Catalog to use the new model
- [AS-16687] Fixed an issue where the Smiling Spookysquash wasn’t properly lit once fully grown
Astroneer is now available on the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.