System Era has released a new Astroneer Update 1.33 for everyone and here are the complete list of patch notes for you to read. This patch is also called as the Jet Powered Update Hotfix 1.20.2 which brings a long list of fixes and minor changes for the game. The previous Astroneer Update 1.32 was feature-packed with new game content and now it is time for the bug fixes.
Astroneer Update 1.33 brings over changes that makes sure the Jet Powered update works as intended. Most of the new vehicles have received fixes in this release. All the relevant information you need to know about this patch has been covered in the full release notes below.
Astroneer Update 1.33 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Astroneer Update 1.33 that is now rolling out to all the players on all supported platforms of the game:
Updates and Tuning
- Increased likelihood of getting 2 or 3 EXO chips from an EXO Cache
- Dynamite can now spawn on wrecked rovers and platform POIs
- Increased server bandwidth limits, which should result in improved connection and load times on dedicated servers
- Improved terrain performance on dedicated servers
- Hoverboard and VTOL now appear in the catalog with the explainer that Mission completion is required to unlock them
- Updated some of the mission description text to make objective requirements clearer
The following are still known issues as of version 1.20.274.0:
- [AS-15682] There may still be some instances where mission objects don’t spawn on Vesania or Desolo, however in these cases the mission objectives should auto-complete to avoid being unable to complete the mission.
- [AS-15762] There are a few item and resource tooltips in the tutorial that are missing translations for non-English languages
The following bugs have been fixed as of version 1.20.274.0:
- [AS-15366] Vehicle Data Recorders and EXO Caches can now be blown up by dynamite that is not directly attached to it
- [AS-15682] Players whose Data Recorders and MATs fail to spawn should now have their objective auto-complete to unstick their mission progress
- [AS-15654] Updated some of the mission description text to make objective requirements clearer
- [AS-15256] Fixed a bug where objects would not be destroyed by dynamite if detonated with more than one piece of dynamite attached
- [AS-15661] Fixed a bug in the hologram tooltips for Wolframite and Titanite, which incorrectly stated they were produced by a smelting furnace
- [AS-15668] Fixed a spelling error in English in the mission objective for the “Through the Looking Glass” mission
- [AS-15711, AS-15713] Fixed a bug where several mission descriptions and objectives were missing their non-English translations
- [AS-15666, AS-15669, AS-15703] Fixed some resource translation errors across several languages
- [AS-15599] Fixed an issue with the VTOL where the camera would clip through when landing on a non-terrain surface
- [AS-15600] Fixed a bug where the VFX on the VTOL thrusters were slightly misaligned while flying
- [AS-15602] Fixed the VTOL tooltip to be more centered on the VTOL object
- [AS-15603] The VTOL can no longer take off when not on a planet
- [AS-15635] Starting Medium printers now include the VTOL after it is unlocked
- [AS-15659] The VTOL no longer floats in place after being deactivated while flying, and no longer loses all of its forward momentum when it falls
- [AS-15660] Held inputs will now reset when a player exits the VTOL
Astroneer is now available on the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.