Studio Wildcard has curtained off the Atlas Update 531.02, and we have the complete list of patch notes for your reading pleasure. The latest update primarily brings the much-awaited Halloween Festival, including several new holiday items and gifts. Moreover, this patch also includes some bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
You can download and install this patch right away as it is currently live globally. We don’t have the file size for this update yet. All the relevant information regarding Atlas Update 531.02 has been added in the next section.
Atlas Patch Notes: Update 531.02
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for Atlas Update 531.02 rolling out on all supported platforms:
Beware Pathfinders! You may come across some spooky gifts during your adventures. Be on the lookout for Jack O’ Lantern’s filled with different items.
New Holiday Item: Jack O’ Lantern
These Jack O’ Lanterns have Halloween-themed gifts inside. You can learn more about the individual items below. These can be found in:
- Ship of the Damned wreckage
New Holiday Items:
– A new cosmetic weapon type variation of the Two-Handed Mace
Jack O’ Lantern
– A placeable cosmetic Jack O’ Lantern structure
– A placeable cosmetic Headstone structure
– A placeable cosmetic Scarecrow structure
– Candy corn can be eaten, but it is not very nutritious
Witch’s Hat for Tames
– A new hat available for the following creatures:
- Fixed a bug where sails were not replaceable on modular ships
- Fixed a visual bug where tentacles were reappearing on the Broadsider
- Increased the drop rate of the Broadsider from shipwrecks
Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change – even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed.
As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! 🙂
– ATLAS Crew
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.