Dragonest Network has deployed Auto Chess Update 1.21 for everyone and here the complete list of patch notes to read through. This is another maintenance update that took place earlier today and should be going live in stages for all the players.
This entire scheduled maintenance took around 3 hours, which is a bit unusual for a small patch. It seems this Auto Chess Update 1.21 (PS5 Update 1.009) is a follow up from the the patch earlier this week. We do not have the file size of it yet, but will update once we do.
Auto Chess Update 1.21 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Auto Chess PS4 Update 1.21 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
1. Fixed the Horn pieces chess icon and synergy icon display abnormality on some pages
2. Fixed the issue where creeps don’t drop items in some special circumstances.
3. Fixed the Sunchaser Shaman ability abnormality in some cases.
4. Fixed the issue that in Duo mode, some players may encounter Gold and piece store refreshment abnormality at the end of a round.
6. Fixed some chess piece icon display abnormalities.
7. Fixed the issue that Horn pieces can’t be unlocked in the Illustration.
8. Fixed the Championship page sound effect abnormality.
9. Fixed the issue that the chatbox can’t be closed in some cases.
10. Fixed the issue that the game may crash on loading screen after successfully find a match.
11. Fixed the issue where the price of some packs in the store was not displayed.
12. Fixed an issue where the labels of some items or packs were displayed abnormally.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.