Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance Update 1.01 has just been released and we have the complete patch notes for you. The game has just been released on 7 May and this is the first real major update for the game. The patch addresses some minor bugs with some balancing issues being rectified here and there.
The total file size you’ll need to be downloading for the update is only 10 MB. Surprisingly, there are still a ton of changes and fixes which you can take a look at down below in the Patch Notes.
Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance Update 1.01 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance Update 1.01.
- Stack difficulty trophies.
- Award these retroactively if possible.
- Additional fixes to Map Trophy conditions.
- Award Map trophies retroactively when save data is loaded.
- Random crashes/issues during level transition.
- Map Trophy conditions resolved.
- Fix icon for Chapter XIII trophy.
- Fix footsteps and other floor effects.
- Performance enhancements:
- Water simulation.
We hope you are as excited about the new expansion as much as we are! If you’d like us to cover something specific about the game, let us know in the comments section below! If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Baldur’s Gate