Overhype Studios has just released Battle Brothers Update 18.104.22.168 and we have the complete patch notes for you. The new update includes a few bug fixes with changes made to the difficulty system as well.
The update is available globally on Steam and is a mandatory download if you wish to play the game online. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Battle Brothers Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Battle Brothers Update 126.96.36.199:
- Changed ‘Beginner’ combat difficulty to also have a 10% bonus to XP gained for every character.
- Changed difficulty rating of ‘Trading Caravan’ origin to 1 skull, down from 2, to better reflect the difficulty experienced by players. The actual origin remains unchanged.
- Changed difficulty rating of ‘Manhunters’ origin to 3 skulls, up from 2, to better reflect the difficulty experienced by players. The actual origin remains unchanged.
- Changed fatigue penalty of Handgonne to 14, up from 12.
- Changed Lindwurms to appear in slightly fewer numbers.
- Changed world map generation to perform faster. Map seeds are unaffected and will produce the same maps as before.
- Fixed potential crash as players could gain a fencing sword via event without owning the ‘Beasts & Exploration’ DLC.
- Fixed wrong calculation of ‘Dodge’ effect in some edge cases.
- Fixed applying poison to a weapon which already has been coated with poison not refreshing the effect.
- Fixed Surgeon follower being able to save characters devoured by a Kraken (again).
- Fixed issue with AI targeting priorities.
- Fixed some other minor issues and typos.
The Switch version of Battle Brothers – available now! – will receive the update soon as well.
If you have a modded game, update your mods. If you encounter issues, remove your mods.
If you still encounter issues, please report them here following the instructions in the sticky post.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.