DICE is releasing a new Battlefield 5 Update 7.3 tomorrow and has already made the full list of patch notes public for everyone to read. You can now see what is going to change, fix and update in the patch tomorrow.
Apart from new artwork in the loading screen, do not expect any new features in this Update 7.3 patch. This patch mostly consists of a number of bug fixes and minor changes throughout the game.
Battlefield 5 Update 7.3 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the Battlefield 5 Update 7.3. This is a small patch to fix the little bugs that developers have spotted since they rolled out their previous Fall update.
As confirmed by the Battlefield Community Manager himself, this Update 7.3 will start to roll out to all platforms tomorrow, December 8th, from 0900 UTC. File size of this update is around 1GB on all supported platforms.
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company
Do you see any other gameplay related change in Battlefield 5? If you do find out more changes, let us know in the comments and we will update the live above.