Beat Games has just deployed Beat Saber Update 1.42 and we have the complete list of patch notes for your reading pleasure. The latest update fixes several bugs, including the main menu fog bug while playing multiplayer games. Moreover, this patch also brings several stability improvements to the game.
The latest patch is available to download and install on all supported platforms as a mandatory download. The actual file size for this update hasn’t been revealed yet. You can look at all the relevant information regarding Beat Saber Update 1.42 in the next section down below.
Beat Saber Update 1.42 Patch Notes
Here is the complete list of patch notes for the Beat Saber latest update.
- Fixed bug when menu fog will be wrong after playing multiplayer game
- Fixed bug when UI will be broken when opening Steam overlay while level selection is open
- Fixed bug when state of the lobby will be broken when server host switch to spectator
- Fixed note distortion for non-Billie environments
- Tweaked lights in various environments
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.