Pearl Abyss has released this latest Black Desert Online Update 2.36, and here we have the full list of patch notes for everyone to read. This update is adding Marni’s Realm Private Monster Zones and making changes to all Monster Zones drops and rewards for a better experience. It is also fixing tons of bugs and making stability impairments to the game as well among other things.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Black Desert Online (BDO) patch notes for Update 2.36 is covered below. You should be able to download and install this patch right now as it is live for all the platforms.
Black Desert Online (BDO) Patch Notes: Update 2.36
Here are the official patch notes for Black Desert Online Update 2.36 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Marni’s Realm – Private Monster Zones
We’re adding Marni’s Realm (private monster zones) as we revealed during CalpheON Episode 2. The concept of private monster zones came to fruition after we thought about how to improve the gameplay experience for our Adventurers who had limited time to play each day.We first brought this concept to life in the form of a “mini” server, but we felt that version was difficult to balance and didn’t offer an equal opportunity access for all Adventurers. Hence we’ve come to develop and reveal Marni’s Realm – Private Monster Zones. Of course, up until we settled on this current iteration, we went over countless feedback and opinions from our Adventurers, which helped us immensely. We’re just happy to be able to finally reveal the fruits of our labor.Marni’s Realm does not apply to all monster zones, and we also focused on most popular zones sought after by our Adventurers, such as those in the Elvia Realm, Sycraia Underwater Ruins, and Gyfin Rhasia Temple.
It’s quite simple to use. You will need to first move to the designated spot in a monster zone, open up the special menu and click a button to enter. Please note that we limited Marni’s Realm to certain parts of a monster zone in order to lessen the burden on each server.For example, upon entering Marni’s Realm at the Orc Camp, you’ll find yourself only able to move around and fight monsters in the “best spot” of the monster zone. Since you will be the only Adventurer in said realm, we didn’t feel the need to open up the entire monster zone for Marni’s Realm.Also, your usage of Marni’s Realm is limited to 1 hour per day.
While we heard your initial feedback on 1 hour being somewhat short, we didn’t want Marni’s Realm to end up overshadowing the main content of Black Desert, that is, fighting monsters in the open world alongside other Adventurers. Therefore, we have no plans to increase the daily limit at this time.
● Added private monster zones, Marni’s Realm.
– The presence of all other Adventurers are removed the instant you enter Marni’s Realm.
– Marni’s Realm spawns all the same monsters with the same loot rates as the “normal” zone.
– You cannot go beyond the pocket of the monster zone within Marni’s Realm unless you press the button to leave.
● You can find the available monster zones for Marni’s Realm under Menu (ESC) – Adventure (F5) – Private Monster Zone.
● The entry button to Marni’s Realm will appear once you reach the designated spot of specific monster zones, which you must press to gain access.
– You can auto-navigate to these designated spots also by referring to Menu (ESC) – Adventure (F5) – Private Monster Zone.
* Auto-navigation is not provided to monster zones in the desert.
– Entry to Marni’s Realm is limited to 1 hour per day, which resets at 06:00 daily (an additional 5 minutes is provided as a buffer).
– As long as you have time remaining, you can enter and leave Marni’s Realm as you please.
– Leaving Marni’s Realm will pause the daily time limit, but there will be a 5-minute cooldown before you can attempt to enter again.
– You can only access Marni’s Realm for Elvia monster zones on an Elvia Realm server.
– You can toggle the Marni’s Realm entry button from the respective private monster zone window.
● Marni’s Realm is available for the following monster zones.
– Tshira Ruins
– Polly’s Forest
– Blood Wolf Settlement
– Sherekhan Necropolis (Day) * Monsters do not spawn if entered at night.
– Roud Sulfur Mine
– Pila Ku Jail
– Manshaum Forest
– Forest Ronaros Area
– Star’s End
– Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Abyssal)
– Jade Starlight Forest
– Gyfin Rhasia Temple (Underground)
– [Elvia] Biraghi Den
– [Elvia] Swamp Fogan Habitat
– [Elvia] Swamp Naga Habitat
– [Elvia] Bloody Monastery
– [Elvia] Orc Camp
* Aakman Temple and Hystria Ruins are expected to become available in the near future.
● The following conditions apply to Marni’s Realm.
– You cannot use Traveler’s Map-type items within Marni’s Realm.
– You cannot summon others or be summoned to Marni’s Realm via the guild skill – Call To Gather or Lafi Bedmountain’s Upgraded Compass.
– You can call for mounts that are within the designated area of a Marni’s Realm monster zone.
– All summons will be de-summoned upon entering Marni’s Realm.
– Death will force your character to leave Marni’s Realm.
– You must be above 0 Karma to enter Marni’s Realm.
– You cannot enter Marni’s Realm on an Arena of Arsha or Node/Conquest War server.
– Each server has a maximum occupancy limit for Marni’s Realm, which you can see via the Marni’s Realm status UI.
– A window where you can change servers and check Marni’s Realm status will appear if you attempt to enter on a server with too many Adventurers having entered Marni’s Realm.
● Added the message and UI that displays on servers where Marni’s Realm – Private Monster Zones is not available.
– Attempting to enter Marni’s Realm on an Arsha/Node/Conquest War server will display a message, along with opening up the Server Change UI.
* The Server Change UI will also mark servers where Marni’s Realm is unavailable.
* For more details, please refer to [Adventurer’s Guide] – [Marni’s Realm – Private Monster Zone].
Improvements to All Monster Zone Rewards and Item Drop Rates
We have several large updates going live for official Black Desert servers to announce today.First off, we are adding traits unique to each monster zone for all regions (excluding Balenos, Serendia, and Mediah territories).
Based on recommended AP levels, these unique traits will include efficient Agris Fever point usage, higher drop rates for Specter’s Energy, and higher Combat and Skill EXP rates within these zones. With this update, we hope to provide a broader variety of choices that will meet the diverse goals of our Adventurers as they head off to a monster zone.We’re also adjusting the loot tables of each monster zone.
Rather than adding new items to existing loot tables, we’ve taken the approach of looking at the overall balance of item drops and making adjustments where needed. Since we focused mostly on bolstering loot tables of zones that were slightly underwhelming, this update is expected to maintain or slightly increase profits from defeating monsters. For example, in the case of Cadry Ruins, which dropped Black Stones and Rosar Weapon Boxes, we slightly decreased the drop rate of Rosar Weapon Boxes and increased the drop rate for Caphras Stones and Scroll Written in Ancient Language, which we expect will slightly increase your gains from this zone. For Hystria Ruins, we made one of the zone’s signature loot drops, the Ancient Power – Black Shard, now drop from Elten and Tukar Balten as well. These are the kinds of profit-increasing changes we implemented to balance out the differing loot tables between monsters and thereby increasing the potential for profit in most monster zones.We’re also expanding the means to obtain even greater item drop rate buffs than before.
Family Fame will now also add an additional item drop rate buff, and we’ve increased and expanded the influence of the item drop rate buff gained from Ecology Knowledge. This change was made so that Adventurers would gain a sense of naturally benefiting from all the hard work they’ve put into playing the game.In addition, we are raising the maximum item drop rate threshold to 400%.
You can reach up to Item Drop Rate +300% through various means such as scrolls, campsite buffs, ecology Knowledge benefits, in-game events, and Blessing of Kamasylve. Owning a territory will bump that Item Drop Rate up to +350%, and if playing on an Arena of Arsha server, you will reach the maximum possible item drop rate of +400%. On a side note, item drop rate buffs such as the Hot Time event will now also apply on Arena of Arsha servers.Some of you may have different opinions regarding the means of reaching the maximum item drop rate threshold. However, we settled on this updated system while considering how difficult it was to previously reach Item Drop Rate +300% without special event buffs or scrolls. We will continue to work on providing greater means of obtaining these buffs, so we ask for your patience and understanding.This update to monster zones is part of our ongoing efforts, including the Elvia Realm monster zone improvements and the introduction of Marni’s Realm, to offer more PvE choices to our Adventurers, just as we had announced during the previous Calpheon Ball.
We worked long and hard to provide these updates in a timely manner and will continue to work hard in order to give all of our Adventurers the best possible gaming experience.Thank you.
Monster Zone Loot and Drop Rate Improvements
● Improved the loot and drop rates of each monster zone.
|Changes to All Monster Zones|
|Improvements/adjustments to loot and drop rates|
* Excludes Balenos, parts of Mediah, Kuit Islands, and the Great Ocean.
● Added the following traits to monster zones.
– Traits compared between zones of similar recommended AP levels.
|Agris Fever||Offers the most efficient ratio of junk loot obtained per Agris Fever point.|
|Specter’s Energy||Offers higher chance to loot Specter’s Energy.|
|Caphras Stones||Offers higher chance to loot Caphras Stones.|
|Item Collection Increase Gauge Unavailable||While the item collection increase gauge cannot be used, existing drop rates are increased.|
|Combat/Skill EXP||Grants higher Combat/Skill EXP for the difficulty level.|
|Other||Zones with higher Artifacts drop rates, increased Tanning rewards, more valuable junk loot, etc.|
Agris Fever Monster Zones
● The following zones had their Agris Fever point consumption and junk loot drop amounts adjusted for increased efficiency.
|Agris Fever Monster Zones||Junk Loot per Fever Points|
|Recommended 140 AP:|
|[Crescent Watcher, Crescent Follower, Crescent Guardian]|
2 items / 3 points
|Recommended 140 AP: Gahaz Bandit’s Lair||[Sandstorm Plunderer, Sandstorm Assassin, Sandstorm Elite, Sandstorm Rifleman]|
1 item / 2 points
|Recommended 190 AP: Centaurus Herd||[Centaurus Hunter, Centaurus Axeman]|
2 items / 6 points
|Recommended 250 AP:|
|[Aakman Elite Guardian]|
4 to 6 items / 5 points
[Aakman Elite Watcher, Aakman Flamen, Aakman Airbender, Aakman Punisher, Aakman Watcher, Aakman Guardian]
2 to 4 items / 5 points
|Recommended 250 AP:|
|[Kalqueesh, Tutuka, Tukar Burmol, Tukar Demol]|
1 to 3 items / 7 points
2 to 3 items / 7 points
2 to 4 items / 7 points
[Tukar Balten, Elten]
3 to 5 items / 7 points
|Recommended 250 AP:|
Kratuga Ancient Ruins
|[[Ancient Weapon] Bamole, Belloten, Elqueesh, Puruko, Kimel]|
2 to 4 items / 5 points
[[Ancient Sentinel Weapon] Bamole, Belloten, Kimel]
5 to 10 items / 20 points
[[Ancient Destruction Weapon] Belloten, Elqueesh]
15 to 20 items / 40 points
[[Ancient Extermination Weapon] Laytenn]
30 to 40 items / 80 points
|Recommended 270 AP: Gyfin Rhasia Temple (Upper)|
(Party of 5)
|[Gyfin Rhasia Guard, Gyfin Rhasia Decimator, Gyfin Rhasia Flamen, Gyfin Rhasia Crusher]|
4 to 6 items / 9 points
|Recommended 270 AP: Tunkuta|
(Party of 2)
|[Turo Scout, Turo Pike Warrior, Turo Berserker]|
3 to 5 items / 15 points
|Recommended 280 AP: Jade Starlight Forest||[Okjinsini Winter Keeper]|
10 to 20 items / 45 points
[Okjinsini Lamp Keeper]
4 to 11 items / 30 points
[Okjinsini Brazier Keeper]
3 to 7 items / 15 points
[[Dreadwinter Possessed] Okjinsini Winter Keeper]
30 to 60 items / 165 points
[[Dreadwinter Possessed] Okjinsini Lamp Keeper]
15 to 30 items / 110 points
[[Dreadwinter Possessed] Okjinsini Brazier Keeper]
10 to 20 items / 55 points
|Recommended 300 AP: Olun’s Valley|
(Party of 3)
|[Boulder Golem, Indomitable Golem, Rock Golem, Golem’s Left Arm]|
2 items / 35 points
2 to 4 items / 35 points
* For more details, please refer to the Adventurer’s Guide – [Agris Fever].
Specter’s Energy Monster Zones
● The following zones gained the trait of having a comparably higher chance to drop Specter’s Energy.
|Specter’s Energy Monster Zones|
|Recommended AP 170: Protty Cave|
Recommended AP 210: Sherekhan Necropolis (Night)
Recommended AP 230: Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper)
Recommended AP 250: Thornwood Forest
● The following zones have had their Specter’s Energy drop rates increased.
|Specter’s Energy’s Drop Rate Increased Monster Zones|
|Recommended AP 100: Bashim Base|
Recommended AP 100: Titium Valley
Recommended AP 100: Desert Naga Temple
Recommended AP 120: Fadus Habitat
Recommended AP 140: Cadry Ruins
Recommended AP 140: Gahaz Bandits’ Lair
Recommended AP 140: Crescent Shrine
Recommended AP 140: Tshira Ruins
Recommended AP 160: Polly’s Forest
Recommended AP 165: Waragon Nest (Party of 3)
Recommended AP 190: Centaurus Herd
|Recommended AP 190: Basilisk Den (Party of 3)|
Recommended AP 190: Blood Wolf Settlement
Recommended AP 210: Roud Sulfur Mine
Recommended AP 210: Pila Ku Jail
Recommended AP 210: Sherekhan Necropolis (Day)
Recommended AP 210: Navarn Steppe
Recommended AP 220: Shultz Guard (Party of 3)
Recommended AP 230: Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper)
Recommended AP 240: Forest Ronaros
Recommended AP 240: Manshaum Forest
Caphras Stones Monster Zones
● The following zones gained the trait of having a higher chance to drop Caphras Stones compared to other zones of similar recommended AP levels.
|Caphras Stones Monster Zones|
|Recommended AP 240: Manshaum Forest|
Recommended AP 250: Thornwood Forest
● The following zones do not provide the usage of the Item Collection Increase Gauge, but we’ve increased the total amount of loot dropped, thus still making these zones provide lucrative rewards even without the gauge.
– Due to the above change, the drop rate for the “Rich Merchant’s Ring Piece” from Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper) has been increased to similar levels as the combined effects of “Item Collection Increase Scrolls, [Camp] Adventurer’s Luck V, Ecology Knowledge buffs, Blessing of Kamasylve, Luck +5, and the Old Moon Treaty Token.”
* You can expect slightly higher profits from these zones compared to those of zones with similar recommended AP levels without using the Item Collection Increase Gauge.
* Item Collection Increase, Junk Item Drop Amount Increase, and Agris Fever buffs are all unavailable for these zones.
|Item Collection Increase Gauge Unavailable Zones|
|Recommended AP 190: Basilisk Den (Party of 3)|
Recommended AP 230: Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper)
Recommended AP 250/280: Winter Tree Fossil
Combat/Skill EXP Monster Zones
● The following zones have had their Combat/Skill EXP gains increased from defeating monsters.
|Combat EXP Monster Zones|
|Recommended AP 100: Titium Valley – Combat EXP|
Recommended AP 100: Desert Naga Temple – Combat EXP
Recommended AP 160: Marie Cave (Traitor’s Gravestone) – Combat EXP
Recommended AP 165: Waragon Nest (Party of 3) – Combat EXP
Recommended AP 240: Mirumok Ruins (Party of 2 to 3) – Combat EXP
|Skill EXP Monster Zones|
|Recommended AP 100: Bashim Base – Skill EXP|
Recommended AP 120: Fadus Habitat – Skill EXP
Recommended AP 190: Basilisk Den (Party of 3) – Skill EXP
Recommended AP 280: Sherekhan Iron Mine (Murrowak’s Labyrinth) – Skill EXP
|Combat & Skill EXP Monster Zones|
|Recommended AP 170: Protty Cave – Combat & Skill EXP|
Recommended AP 230: Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper) – Combat & Skill EXP
Recommended AP 270: Gyfin Rhasia Temple (Upper) (Party of 5) – Combat & Skill EXP
Gathering Reward Monster Zones
● The following zone has improved Gathering rewards via Tanning defeated monsters.
|Gathering Reward Monster Zones|
|Recommended AP 210: Navarn Steppe|
Artifact Monster Zones
● The following zone has had all Marsh’s, Lesha’s, and Kehelle’s Artifact types added to the loot table. (Excludes Sethra’s Artifact types, which are for Life Skills)
|Artifact Monster Zones|
|Recommended AP 250: Kratuga Ancient Ruins|
Valuable Junk Loot Zones
● The following zones have seen the value of junk loot obtainable by looting monsters in Kamasylvia and Drieghan territories increased.
|Valuable Junk Loot Zones||Increased Values|
|Recommended AP 120:|
|Fadus Armor Fragment: 2,100 → 9,671|
|Recommended AP 140:|
|Swamp Leaves: 2,030 → 8,820|
Mud Stained Branch: 410 → 4,902
|Recommended AP 160:|
|Mushroom Hypha: 1,955 → 9,720|
|Recommended AP 190:|
Blood Wolf Settlement
|Blood Wolf Mane: 2,120 → 7,764|
Blood Wolf Tooth: 830 → 5,960
|Recommended AP 210:|
Sherekhan Necropolis (Day/Night)
|Token of Bravery: 3,445 → 12,750|
Medal of Bravery: 65,000 → 57,777
* The drop amount for Medal of Bravery has been increased, so the value was adjusted accordingly.
– [Guardian Spirit] Garud, Lateh, Federik drop amount: 4 to 5 → 20 to 30
– [Guardian Spirit]Belcadas, Nybrica drop amount: 5 to 6 → 20 to 30
|Recommended AP 210:|
|Griffon Beak: 21,000 → 21,150|
Ferri Beak: 3,700 → 3,750
Belladonna Elephant Ivory Piece: 5,500 → 5,580
Black Leopard Fang: 19,500 → 19,520
Feather Wolf Tail: 3,000 → 3,020
|Recommended AP 240:|
|Hoof of Forest Ronaros: 4,300 → 13,490|
|Recommended AP 240:|
Mirumok Ruins (Party of 2 to 3)
|Degraded Wood Fragment: 17,500 → 18,200|
|Recommended AP 240:|
|Narc Magic Mark: 8,800 → 12,770|
|Recommended AP 270:|
Gyfin Rhasia Temple (Upper) (Party of 5)
|Fragment of Bronze Artifact: 12,000 → 16,700|
* These changes in value will not be applied to junk loot obtained prior to May 25 (Wed) maintenance.
Contribution EXP Monster Zones
● Added weekly subjugation quests that grant a substantial amount of Contribution EXP.
– The Contribution EXP reward will automatically be issued upon quest completion based on your current Contribution Point level.
– You can complete the following weekly quests in each monster zone.
|Weekly Quest||Contribution EXP Reward|
|[Weekly Contribution] Cadries Under a Dark Influence|
– Defeat 3000 Cadries
– Quest NPC: Anne Laker (Cadry Ruins Node Manager)
|220 to 224 CP: CP +1 (950 Contribution EXP)|
225 to 249 CP: CP +1 (1,000 Contribution EXP)
250 to 274 CP: CP +1 (1,500 Contribution EXP)
275 to 299 CP: CP +1 (4,350 Contribution EXP)
300 to 324 CP: CP +1 (7,350 Contribution EXP)
325 to 349 CP: CP +1 (14,650 Contribution EXP)
350+ CP: Unavailable
|[Weekly Contribution] The Haunting of Shultz|
– Teach 3000 Shultz Guard a lesson
– Quest NPC: Narava Rakum (Sarma Outpost Node Manager)
* The above quests are not affected by the increased Contribution EXP gains of the Caphras – Journal of Glory/Elion – Tome of the Sun.
● Improved Narc’s Crimson Tear to now also be obtainable from Manshaum Great Warriors at Manshaum Forest.
– “Narc’s Crimson Tear” was added so that it can be looted from defeating Manshaum Great Warriors.
– The Item Drop Rate for “Narc’s Crimson Tear” that you can loot from Manshaum Shaman was slightly decreased.
* The drop rate of Narc’s Crimson Tear slightly increased with the application of the changes listed above.
● The Item Drop Rate was increased for “Sherekhan’s Panacea” and “Dragon’s Fang” lootable from defeating monsters at Sherekhan Necropolis (Night).
● Improved to be guaranteed one “Embers of Frost” that you could previously loot according to a set probability when defeating “Wanewinter Guardian” Erebjork.
● Applied the following changes to the attack patterns of Mirumok Watchers and Mirumok Lookouts at the Mirumok Ruins:
|Monsters spawn when the Adventurer is nearby|
Change to temporarily recover when attacked
The Adventurer can defeat the Watchers and Lookouts
|Monsters spawn when the Adventurer hits the Watchers and Lookouts.|
Cannot be attacked by the Adventurer after the 1st hit.
When the Watchers and Lookouts have finished summoning all monsters, only then can they be defeated.
Watchers and Lookouts HP reduced 400%
Fail to defeat Watchers and Lookouts within a specific time and they will explode, dealing damage to everyone nearby
Black Magic Crystal Improvements
Improvements were made so that the Black Magic Crystals obtainable from defeating monsters will stack and take up one slot of your inventory. We hope this improvement will lessen the load in your inventory and allow you to more conveniently use Processing (Heating, Grinding, etc.) with Magic Shards. ● Improved all types of “Black Magic Crystals” that could be looted from defeating monsters to now be obtained as “Sealed Black Magic Crystals”
– Sealed Black Magic Crystals stack and take up one slot in your inventory.
– Break the seal of a Sealed Black Magic Crystal to obtain one of the Black Magic Crystals.
– You can use “Heating” and “Grinding” with the Sealed Black Magic Crystals like you could with Black Magic Crystals (including mass Processing).
* Heating to obtain Magic Shards
* Grinding to obtain Black Stone Powder
– You can register the Sealed Black Magic Crystals on the Central Market.
|List of Obtainable Black Magic Crystals|
|Black Magic Crystal – Precision|
Black Magic Crystal – Armor
Black Magic Crystal – Vigor
Black Magic Crystal – Swiftness
Black Magic Crystal – Adamantine
Black Magic Crystal – Ascension
Black Magic Crystal – Descent
|Black Magic Crystal – Assault|
Black Magic Crystal – Sturdiness
Black Magic Crystal – Valor
Black Magic Crystal – Precision
Black Magic Crystal – Memory
Black Magic Crystal – Intimidation
Black Magic Crystal – Agility
Item Drop Rate Increase Improvements
● Increased the Item Drop Rate that increases for each range of Ecology Knowledge category points. Also, Item Drop Rate increases were added for reaching 9,000 and 10,000 points.
– 500 points or more: Item Drop Rate +2% → 5%
– 1,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +3% → 7%
– 1,500 points or more: Item Drop Rate +5% → 10%
– 2,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +7% → 12%
– 3,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +10% → 14%
– 4,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +12% → 16%
– 5,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +14% → 18%
– 6,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +16% → 20%
– 7,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +18% → 23%
– 8,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +20% → 25%
– (New) 9,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +27%
– (New) 10,000 points or more: Item Drop Rate +30%
● Added the “Item Drop Rate Increase” that permanently increases by 10% once you reach 7,000 points for Family Fame.
– +1.5% Silver Collection upon Central Market Sales → +1.5% Silver Collection upon Central Market Sales & Item Drop Rate +10%
● The max upper limit that can be applied from stacked Item Drop Rate increase effects equals +400%.
– Item Drop Rate Increase buffs from Item Drop Rate Increase Scrolls, [Camp] Adventurer’s Luck, Blessing of Kamasylve, pets, event items, and drop rate increase events stack up to +300%.
– The Item Drop Rate Increase buff from Arsha servers and occupied territories will be applied respectively from the max upper limit.
* Ex 1) Participating in an event that grants Item Drop Rate +70% while you have the Item Drop Rate +250% buff: Item Drop Rate +300%
* Ex 2) When the conquest buff is applied in an Arsha server with the Item Drop Rate +300% applied: Item Drop Rate +400%
New and Improvements
● Bolt, Divine Executioner – Changed your character to vanish more quickly.
● Changed to be able to move to Vaha’s Garden via the Sol Magia when in possession of the Lucretia Dagger in Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea.
● Separated [Striker] WeDan Shoes from the [Striker] WeDan Armor.
– Added [Striker] WeDan Shoes to the outfit boxes that contain the [Striker] WeDan Armor.
* Adventurers who had the [Striker] WeDan Armor in their possession will find the [Striker] WeDan Shoes in their storage in Heidel.
* Please contact [Support] and attach screenshots of the item tooltips displaying the info of the dyes applied to the outfit previously if the color has changed.
● Improved the Ancient Magic Tome to be reobtainable from the Bookseller Kiyak in Valencia City if you lose it while proceeding with Caphras’s Record.
● Added a description on how item brandings can be removed to the description of Item Brand Spell Stone.
● Added the text regarding the effects applied upon using the Old Moon Trade Pass to be displayed.
– “+5% Central Market Silver Collection for one transaction”
● Adjusted spawn locations of the following bosses that spawn from Dark Rifts so that they do not overlap with the Elvia Realm:
– Biraghi Den: Muskan
– Saunil Camp: Saunil Siege Captain
● Changed [Despair] Gyfin Rhasia Decimator to now spawn near the Towers of Transfusion at the Gyfin Rhasia Temple Underground.
● Changed monsters at the Gyfin Rhasia Temple Underground to no longer detect Adventurers from unusually high or low heights.
● Changed Roroju’s weekly Cooking quest to now reward you with a Cooking Box left over from Imperial Delivery in Arehaza upon completion.
– Changed [Weekly Professional to Master Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking I to II quests to now reward you with 4 to 5 Professional to Master Cooking Boxes depending on your quest.
● Changed the Wandering Alchemist Dalishain’s [EXC] Recycling Unwanted Lightstones quest to now make it easier see the lightstone you are handing over.
– The names of the lightstones will be displayed when you interact to hand them over.
– e.g. When in possession of the Lightstone of Fire: Aerial: “Hand over the unwanted Lightstone of Fire: Aerial.”
● Added a text that describes how you cannot accept multiple [Crossroad] quests at once to the quest summaries of the “[Crossroad] [Life Skill] Partner Qualifications” that you can accept from Puteaux in Eilton.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t obtain Knowledge from Feinia at the Western Guard Camp under certain circumstances.
– If you couldn’t previously obtain the Knowledge from her, speaking with Feinia will now allow you to obtain it.
● Changed the following monsters that had their HP displayed regardless of whether Knowledge was obtained to be properly affected by Knowledge:Open
● Extended the period for the quest where you can exchange the [Event] Brave Warrior’s Token for the Enhancement Help Kit II until Jun 15, 2022.
● Added a new UI theme, Spring, that portrays the spring spirit of Shai and alpacas.
– When you first log in, the UI to select and apply the new UI theme will be displayed.
– You can apply the spring theme by going to (New) Menu (ESC) -> Settings (F10) -> Settings -> Others -> Set UI Theme.
● Added a button that you can use to navigate to a nearby Black Spirit’s Training Instructor to the Find NPC menu on the upper right of the screen.
– Press the button to navigate to a nearby Jamey Drucker, “Black Spirit’s Training Instructor.”
● Improved the classes and slots that you can see from the Select Character, Create Character, and End Game UIs.
– The number of slots available on the Select Character window will be displayed. Also, a Create Character button was added to the bottom of the list of characters.
– Hovering your mouse over classes you’ve already created will now display the text “Owned” in the Character Selection UI of the Create Character window.
– The empty slots displayed on the End Game UI were changed to be displayed only for the number of characters you can currently create.
– A function was added that that allows you to conveniently purchase a Character Slot Expansion Coupon from the last character slot at the selection screen if extra character slots are available.
● Added a text regarding Fire Horn and Powder of Ascension to the part about special gathered materials included in the details displayed when you hover your mouse over Tanning from My Information (P) -> Life Info -> Learn More -> Gathering -> Tanning.
● Changed the Artifact Inventory so you can only enter up to 20 artifacts/lightstones, which is the maximum amount you can take out at any given moment.
● Alleviated the issue where there would be delays in connecting to servers under certain circumstances.
● Improved the following for the Black Desert official website:
– Certain UIs were fixed to now work properly.
● Fixed the issue where the text on the packages would appear abnormal on the Bundles page on the Black Desert official website.
● Changed the following terms in English:
– Bravery Token to Token of Bravery.
– Tooth of a Blood Wolf to Blood Wolf Tooth.
Modified or Changed
● Fixed the issue where certain parts of the [Kunoichi] White Wildcat outfit would appear abnormal in certain customization values.
● Fixed the issue where wearing the [Archer] Duskherald outfit with shoes of another outfit would make certain parts of the outfit appear abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where wearing the [Drakania] Kibelius outfit and Sileshi Underwear would appear abnormal when the graphic settings are set to low.
● Alleviated the issue where the bandana would clip through your character’s back when wearing the [Berserker] Outlaws of Margoria Helmet.
● Alleviated the issue where your shoes’ appearance would appear abnormal when wearing the Puff Mini Shoes with the Fallen God’s Armor and Blackstar Armor with your Witch.
● Fixed the issue where your helmet’s appearance would appear abnormal when wearing the Sakuragi Helmet with your Ninja’s face type set as no. 5 or no. 6.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t teach the “Fugitive Debtor” in the outskirts of Heidel a lesson because they hid inside a home.
● Fixed the issue where the description text for the “[O’dyllita] Raz’nal, the Burning One” quest would appear awkward.
● Fixed the issue where certain titles that weren’t obtainable would be displayed on the list of titles.
● Fixed the issue where the tails of the Snowfield Ili Pikas would appear abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t proceed with the Eternal Winter main questline when proceeding with “[Horse Emblem] Seal of the Secret Guards” which you could accept in Trent.
– The acceptance requirement for [Everfrost] To Awina’s Tail was changed from Complete [Horse Emblem] Seal of the Secret Guards to either complete or accept.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t register the item, [Guild] Instant HP Potion, to your fairy.
● Fixed the issue where your character’s motions and controls would appear abnormal when talking to NPCs simultaneously as you draw out your weapon while mounted.
● Fixed the issue where the icon for the text describing how you cannot change appearances wouldn’t be displayed when using customization that cannot change appearances from the Beauty Album.
● Fixed the issue where your character would fall into the well when performing a forward roll on top of the lid on the well at the Bartali Farm.
● Removed Chanterelle Pasta, which is not an existing item, from the description on the crafting materials for the Artisan’s Cooking Box.
● Fixed the issue where the effects of the Mushroom Packing Skill, a worker skill, would not be applied when crafting the following mushroom boxes:
– High-quality Chanterelle Box, High-quality Red-spotted Amanita Box, High-quality Mesima Box, Special Chanterelle Box, Special Red-spotted Amanita Box, Special Mesima Box, Special Dictyophora Box
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t scroll with the mouse wheel button when your mouse cursor is on the scroll bar in the search window of the Pearl Shop and Nodes on the World Map.
● Fixed the issue where you could transfer your mount to locations you couldn’t take them to through character tag.
● Fixed the issue where the End Game window would appear smaller than usual in Gamepad UI mode.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t exchange the Kzarka Slayer for the Offin Tett Radiant Slayer via the [1 Exchange per Family] Old Moon’s Resplendent Main Weapon.
● Alleviated the issue where you couldn’t receive the “Blessing of the Elvia Spirits” buff in certain situations even when the “Reminiscence of the Elvia Spirits” buff is not being applied.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Pearl Abyss