Pearl Abyss has just released Black Desert Online June 30 update and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes changes to skills and a few bug fixes here and there as well.
The new update is available on all supported platforms and is a mandatory client update. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Black Desert Online June 30 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Here are the latest updates being applied to Black Desert on Wednesday June 30.
Please launch the game client to begin downloading the latest update to apply the changes listed below.
Changes and Fixes
● Changed the requirement for being able to exchange PEN (V) Naru Gear for PRI (I) Tuvala Gear when you selected the simplified main questline.
|Complete [Special Growth] Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 11||Complete [Special Growth] Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 8|
– Once you reach Lv. 56 and complete the changed requirement’s quest, you will be able to exchange the gear with the NPC Fughar.
● Changed the simplified main questline to display its current quest in the Quest Widget.
● If you forfeit the quest after using Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 1 to accept it or delete Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 1, you will now be able to talk to the Black Spirit to re-obtain Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 1.
● [Corsair] Fixed an issue where you could not learn Prime: Ocean’s Embrace I even though you fulfill the skill’s requisite level due to a preceding skill requiring a different requisite level.
– As a result, the requisite levels for the preceding skill, Cap’n On Deck, were adjusted as follows:
|Cap’n On Deck VII||42||40|
|Cap’n On Deck VIII||48||44|
|Cap’n On Deck IX||54||48|
|Cap’n On Deck X||60||52|
● [Corsair] Fixed an issue where the character in the Skill Demo of the Skill (K) screen would be displayed abnormally.
● Fixed an issue where another Adventurer’s Dark Rift monster name and objective would appear in the UI if you had accepted a quest to defeat a Dark Rift monster.
● [Corsair] Fixed an issue where the damage dealt by Succession skills was lower than intended.
● Fixed an issue where you could no longer complete the Season Pass if you switched to the simplified main questline after reaching the [Boss] Giath, the Goblin Chief quest on the normal Balenos main questline.
● Fixed an issue with the item description of the [Season] Swell Sea Shell where it incorrectly stated Patrigio as the exchange NPC instead of Igor Bartali.
● Fixed an issue with the [Season] Swell Sea Shell’s item description where there was a line break missing between the Advice of Valks (+60) and Secret Book of Old Moon (20 Days).
● Added a visual effect to highlight the quest information and widget after talking to an NPC to accept a quest.
● Added a color highlight to emphasize the Adventurer’s name when it is mentioned by an NPC during a conversation.
● Added a visual effect that will highlight the unselected optional rewards if you press the receive button without selecting an optional reward in the Quest or Challenge (Y/Pop-up) menu.
● Changed the Black Spirit’s dialogue that appeared above the Family name change UI for a new Adventurer setting up their Family name to match the actual dialogue.
● Changed the Character/Family image that is displayed left of the name change UI to show the name of the character you are currently logged in as and to reflect the Family name you are entering to give you a preview of the name change.As a token of our appreciation for the incredible amount of love and interest our Adventurers have shown Corsair and the Season Servers, here is an item coupon.
* Coupon Code
* Coupon Contents
– Beginner Black Stone (Weapon) x1000
– Beginner Black Stone (Armor) x1000
* The coupon items are character bound, so make sure to receive them on the right character.
* You must redeem the coupon and claim its items from the Web Storage/in-game mailbox before they expire and disappear on July 14, 2021 at 23:59 (UTC).
* The coupon code will no longer be redeemable after the expiration date, and any redeemed items stored in the Web Storage or in-game mailbox (B) will also disappear after the expiration date.
* This coupon can only be redeemed once per Family.
* Incorrectly entering the wrong coupon code 10 times in a row will prevent you from entering coupon codes for 1 hour.
* Coupons can be redeemed from the in-game Menu (ESC) -> Adventurer Support (F11) -> [Use Coupon] menu, and redeemed rewards will be sent to your in-game mailbox (B).
* Coupons can also be redeemed on the official website under [Coupons].
* You can view your coupon redemption history in your Web Storage -> [Web Storage History].
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Pearl Abyss