Black Desert Online Oct. 6 Update has just been released by Pearl Abyss, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. The latest update is a major one bringing a brand new storyline, Sycrakea, connected to Vaha’s. Moreover, this patch adds two new challenges: Instruments of Florchestra and much more new content to the game.
You should be able to download this patch right away as it is available as a mandatory download on all supported platforms. The actual file size of this update is 1.36 GB. The next section has added all the relevant information regarding the Black Desert Online Oct. 6 Update.
Black Desert Online Patch Notes: Oct. 6 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Black Desert Online Oct. 6 Update:
● Atoraxxion – Sycrakea, the Last Stronghold built to fend off the dark invaders, has been discovered.
– Atoraxxion’s second biome Sycrakea has separate difficulty settings akin to Vahmalkea on normal and Elvia Realm settings. How to Enter Sycrakea
– You can enter Sycrakea regardless of whether you’ve cleared Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea as long as you are in possession of Talibre’s Tear x1.
* However, you must’ve also completed the “[Atoraxxion] Talibre’s Tear” quest so that you can interact with the Sol Magia inside the Ancient Stone Chamber.
– You can enter through Elribta’s Door located in Vaha’s Garden of Vahmalkea, Atoraxxion’s first biome.
– You can enter Vahmalkea through Elribta’s Door located in Syca’s Garden in Sycrakea. Sycrakea Main Questline & Syca’s Thread ● Added the new Sycrakea main questline and knowledge category for Syca, the second person of interest in Atoraxxion.
– Complete the Sycrakea main questline to learn more about Syca’s story and the hidden side of Atoraxxion, the “Stronghold of Salvation.”
– Syca’s story is directly connected to Vaha’s and will be immediately available upon completing the Vahmalkea main questline.
* You can still reach Syca’s Cradle, the area of Sycrakea’s final boss, without having completed the main questline.
● Throughout Atoraxxion: Sycrakea, you’ll find Syca’s Threads placed by Syca himself as security measures to ward off the Dark Invaders. Unraveling these threads will either allow you to temporarily control the environmental factors of an area or let you learn a new bit of knowledge.
– You can experience five threads through the main questline alone, and an additional two separately.
– However, in order to reach Syca’s Cradle where the last ancient weapon lies, you must unravel “Syca’s Thread – Blank.”
– Syca’s Throat, the path on the way to Syca’s Cradle, is blocked by rays of light that mean certain death for any adventurer that comes in contact with them as shown in the image below.
– However, when you unravel the thread, the rays of light blocking Syca’s Throat will disappear, thus allowing you to move safely inside. Someone from the inside can also use a device to open it up again. Areas of Sycrakea ● Atoraxxion: Sycrakea is divided into multiple areas by the “Darkened Dawn” (a type of wall) to fend off the Dark Invaders more effectively.
– Each of these areas are blocked off from each other through an ancient piece of tech called “Sol Magia.” To take control of the “Sol Magia,” you will need special items that act as keys.
– The Sol Magia that used to control the Darkened Dawn of Syca’s Scale has long been in disrepair, so there are no Darkened Dawn in Syca’s Scale.
Syca’s Frigid Scale
Egg of an Arid Epoch
Syca’s Arid Tentacle
|Use Simple Alchemy (L) with x4 + x2 to obtain Yolun Piece of Envy to summon Berurah|
Syca’s Frigid Scale
Egg of a Fearful Epoch
Syca’s Burning Tentacle
|Use Simple Alchemy (L) with x4 + x2 to obtain Yolun Piece of Crueltyto summon Serpen|
|Combine + + + to obtain Syca’s Contorted Tentacleto summon Apocros|
|Syca’s Garden||Combine + to obtain Corrupt Yolun Dagger|
(All party members require Corrupt Yolun Dagger to enter Syca’s Cradle)
|Syca’s Cradle||–||Maleficent Centilutos||Key of the Sunken Dawn|
– You can loot Syca’s Frigid Scale from defeated Ancient Weapons in Sycrakea.
– You can loot Egg of an Arid Epoch and Egg of a Fearful Epoch from defeated Ancient Weapons.
– Yolun Piece of Envy, Yolun Piece of Cruelty, and Syca’s Contorted Tentacle can summon bosses and won’t be consumed upon use.
● The details of each area in Syca are as follows:
|Syca’s Scale||Steam that rises up from gaps in the unstable surface can cause devastating burns due to the extreme heat. Lure the cold-insulating Ancient Weapons onto these parts to temporarily cool them down, but be careful not to lower the temperature to extreme levels.|
|Syca’s Grave||Stellagia that were installed to serve as filtration devices soon became contaminated by the poisons emitted by the deep-sea coral in the vicinity. Worker weapons known as “Mala” that used to collect power also were tainted by the poison, which led them to collect even more poisons that would eventually impact all of Syca’s Grave.|
|Syca’s Glare||To enter Syca’s Glare, you will need to loot the keys off the ancient weapon bosses Berurah and Serpen in order to pass through the Darkened Dawn. Upon entering Syca’s Glare, the enormous Apocros who reigns the skies will appear.|
|Syca’s Garden||This is the last area where you can get ready before entering Syca’s Cradle where the final boss slumbers.|
|Syca’s Cradle||The area to make your stand against Syca’s Last Ancient Weapon, Maleficent Centilutos. Maleficent Centilutos will charge the Rune Magia to cast and unleash merciless attacks upon all the dark invaders.|
* You cannot resurrect until all other party members are killed while fighting in Syca’s Cradle.* All items except for the Corrupt Yolun Dagger and loot dropped from defeating the final boss will be removed once you leave Syca’s Paradise which you can access after defeating in Syca’s Cradle.* Penalties for dying in Atoraxxion are as follows:
|Normal Server||Elvia Realm Server|
|Field (of each server’s Atoraxxion)||No penalty||Penalty applied|
|Final Boss Fight (in Syca’s Cradle)||No penalty||No penalty|
● The final boss slumbers in Syca’s Cradle, the last area of Sycrakea. To defeat the boss, you will need to utilize the power supply devices installed around the area.
– The power supply devices in Syca’s Cradle are divided into 4 levels. The higher the level, the lower the Centilutos’ defense but greater its offense, You will need to properly utilize these devices to defeat the weapon.
Syca’s Paradise ● You can obtain “special loot” from Syca’s Paradise, which you gain entry to upon defeating Sycrakea’s Last Ancient Weapon , twice a week.
– You can obtain such “special loot” from the following quests available via “Syca’s Time Capsule” found in Syca’s Paradise.
* Unlike Vahmalkea, you can complete the weekly quest for Sycrakea as long as you have the “Key of the Sunken Dawn” looted from the defeated .
|[Weekly] Sycrakea: Abyssal Chest||Insert [Elvia] Key of the Sunken Dawn into Syca’s Time Capsule Complete the quest Savior of the Sunken Dawn: Abyss||Sycrakea: Abyssal Chest|
|[Weekly] Sycrakea: Astran Chest||Insert the [Elvia] Key of the Sunken Dawn into Syca’s Time Capsule Complete the quest Savior of the Sunken Dawn: Astran||Sycrakea: Astran Chest|
|[Weekly] Sycrakea: Prottia Chest I||Insert Key of the Sunken Dawn into Syca’s Time Capsule Complete the quest Savior of the Sunken Dawn: Prottia I||Sycrakea: Prottia Chest|
|[Weekly] Sycrakea: Prottia Chest II||Insert Key of the Sunken Dawn into Syca’s Time Capsule Complete the quest Savior of the Sunken Dawn: Prottia II||Sycrakea: Prottia Chest|
– The above four weekly quests reset every Thursday.
– As explained below, you can complete up to two quests per family every week. You cannot attempt quests with the same character that has already completed them.Case 1 – If character A completed [Weekly] Sycrakea: Abyssal Chest (Elvia Realm server), character B can proceed with [Weekly] Sycrakea: Astran Chest (Elvia Realm server).
Case 2 – If character A completed [Weekly] Sycrakea: Abyssal Chest (Elvia Realm server), character B can proceed with [Weekly] Sycrakea: Prottia Chest I (normal server).
Case 3- If character A completed [Weekly] Sycrakea: Prottia Chest I (normal server), character B can proceed with [Weekly] Sycrakea: Prottia Chest II (normal server).
* Character A won’t be able to proceed with other quests for the rest of the week.– You can obtain the Key of the Sunken Dawn required to complete the aforementioned quests by defeating the final boss of Sycrakea, .
– In order to accept each of the aforementioned quests, you need 10,000 Agris Fever Points, which will be consumed immediately upon accepting each quest. Do note that you won’t recover any points if you end up forfeiting a quest.
– You can accept the quests with the second type of quest objective mentioned above from the Syca’s Time Capsule NPC and can instantly complete them via Interaction while doing a [Weekly] quest. Recover the Knowledge Quests ● Damaged records were discovered in the Sol Magia of Atoraxxion: Sycrakea – Syca’s Scale. Lafi Bedmountain, the archaeologist, believes that these bits of knowledge scattered throughout Sycrakea can be used to restore the Sol Magia.
– Added the following quests which you can complete once per family in Atoraxxion: Sycrakea.
|[Atoraxxion] Recover the Knowledge of Sycrakea I||Syca’s Scale Exchange Sol Magia||Learn 50 or more Knowledge related to Sycrakea;||Enchanted Scroll (+70)|
Vaha’s Dawn x1
1,000 Contribution EXP
|[Atoraxxion] Recover the Knowledge of Sycrakea II||Syca’s Scale Exchange Sol Magia||Learn 130 or more Knowledge related to Sycrakea;||Enchanted Scroll (+130)|
Vaha’s Dawn x1
1,000 Contribution EXP
Challenges ● Added 2 new challenges that you can complete in Atoraxxion: Sycrakea.
– You can complete the Atoraxxion: Sycrakea challenges once per family.
– When you reconnect to your character after acquiring knowledge by defeating Maleficent Centilutos of Atoraxxion: Sycrakea, the challenges will be completed and you can obtain the rewards.
|On the Corrupt Yolun Dagger!||Defeat the Maleficent Centilutos and acquire the knowledge, “On the Corrupt Yolun Dagger”||Sycrakea: Prottia Chest x2||Normal server|
|Infested Centilutos||Defeat the Maleficent Centilutos and acquire the knowledge, “Infested Centilutos”||Sycrakea: Abyssal Chest x2||Elvia Realm server|
Black Desert’s second co-op dungeon after Vahmalkea, “Atoraxxion: Sycrakea,” is finally unveiled. Unlike “Vahmalkea,” Atoraxxion’s first biome, Adventurers will be able to encounter the bosses guarding each area of Sycrakea. Each boss has its own unique pattern that will test your mettle, and you will encounter more of those “thread” puzzles signature to Atoraxxion, along the way. Sycrakea holds a total of seven delightful threads, five of which you shall run into while completing the main questline. Do note that one of those five threads is required to move onto the next area. Once you defeat the bosses and unravel the threads, you will ultimately make your way to Syca’s Cradle, where you will find “Maleficent Centilutos.” The core mechanic of Maleficent Centilutos lies in “electrical currents.” This is directly connected to the “power supply devices” located all over Syca’s Cradle, as you can control the amount of electrical power that is supplied to Maleficent Centilutos, which will determine just how much safer and easier your encounter will be. Also, you will need to work together with your party members especially depending on the state of Maleficent Centilutos. We designed Sycrakea to be slightly more difficult compared to Vahmalkea, and we can guarantee that those Adventurers who dare take their chances on the Elvia Realm difficulty will suffer many deaths (and be penalized for it) even before reaching Syca’s Cradle. Thus we highly recommend you uncover the weaknesses behind Sycrakea’s Ancient Weapons on the normal servers where no death penalty is applied.
● The instruments of Florchestra, the maestro of a famous wandering musician named Artina who brought out the musical talent of Shais, have been revealed to the world. New “Florchestra” instruments that bring out the talent of Shais have been added. There are a total of 7 Florchestra instruments, and out of the 7, 5 are upgraded versions of the old beginner instruments while 2 are completely new instruments that were not part of the beginner instruments.
Florchestra instruments boast a more exquisite exterior than the old beginner instruments, and their sounds can be modulated through a processor called an Effector. Also, the musical technique differs for each type of instrument. A musical technique refers to the many different ways of playing music and the Effector is a music processor that modulates the sounds of instruments to be more extravagant. You can use a fuller sounding and more beautiful music than with the old beginner instruments by using these two tools to its full extent.
These new instruments were crafted to bring out the talent of skillful Shai Adventurers who enjoy Black Desert’s instrumental performance system. Do all these terms seem like Ancient jibberish to you? Take a gander at [Florchestra Lessons with Artina] made for beginner musicians like yourself!
|Florchestra Acoustic Guitar||Florchestra Flute|
|Florchestra Drum Set||Florchestra Harp|
|Florchestra Piano||Florchestra Violin|
– Florchestra instruments boast a more exquisite design and richer timbre than the old beginner instruments, and their sounds can be modulated through a processor called an Effector. Also, the musical technique differs for each type of instrument.
● Added a Florchestra Instruments category on the Compose window. You can set the Effector and musical technique when you select a Florchestra instrument.
– You can adjust settings for the Effector from the upper left of the Compose window.
– The Effector has 5 types of effects.
|Reverb Time||Provides a sense of space by adding reverberation.|
|Delay FeedBack||Adjusts the number of echoes.|
|Chorus FeedBack||Adjusts the Effector’s amount of repeated sounds.|
|Chorus LFO Depth||Adjusts the Effector’s modulation depth.|
|Chorus LFO Frequency||Adjusts the Effector’s modulation frequency.|
– You can adjust the amount of sounds transferred from your instrument to the Effector by using AuxSend from the Florchestra Instruments category. When it lights up, it means that the sounds are being transferred to the Effector.
– The settings for the Effector affects the entire song.
– You can adjust the settings for the musical technique on the upper right of the Compose window. Musical techniques refer to ways of playing music, and they differ for each different type of instrument.
– You can see the default musical technique on the uppermost part of the screen.
– You can see that notes of the same color as the selected color on the musical technique selection window will appear when you enter a note after changing musical techniques.
– You cannot enter many different musical techniques for the same beat. Also, the last musical technique you selected will be applied to all.
● Changed the Music Album window to categorize beginner instruments and Florchestra instruments differently.
– Select the Florchestra category and press the button for playing to use a Florchestra instrument to play solo or in an ensemble.
● Florchestra’s apprentice, Artina, found the blueprints for Florchestra’s instruments in the seventh home she left behind, letting the world know how of the method to craft these instruments.
– According to what’s written on the blueprints, there is a tree called the Tree of Seven Sounds, which is invisible to regular people and is said to be the source of all sounds. They say the blessing of young spirits who guarded the Tree of Seven Sounds is necessary to craft a special instrument that can tug at one’s heartstrings.The method to obtain these newly released Florchestra instruments with their brilliant tones, musical techniques, and Effector, is different from beginner instruments that you can get directly from a shop with Silver. You can slowly obtain the upgraded versions of the beginner instruments over 10 days via daily quests. Since you cannot complete the daily quests for each instrument simultaneously, you should carefully decide on which instrument you want to obtain first. However, for the new types of instruments that weren’t part of the beginner instruments, the drum set and the handpan, you can craft both instruments in a single day by following each of their weekly quests (though not simultaneously). In this case, don’t forget that you need to co-op and play ensembles with other Shai Adventurers! Although they’re more difficult to obtain these than the beginner instruments, Florchestra instruments crafted from memories gained by going on concert tours in different territories with other Shai Adventurers will hold great meaning.● You can craft Florchestra’s instruments through Processing(L) using the blessing of young spirits obtained through quests.
|Florchestra Instruments||How to Craft|
Florchestra Acoustic Guitar
|[Blueprint] Florchestra Acoustic Guitar x1|
Maple Plywood x10
Platinum Ingot x50
Copper Ingot x50
Dewdrop of River’s Glee x10
|[Blueprint] Florchestra Flute x1|
Platinum Ingot x50
Silver Ingot x50
Gold Ingot x50
Dewdrop of Forest’s Mirth x10
|[Blueprint] Florchestra Piano x1|
Birch Plywood x30
Translucent Crystal x52
Black Crystal x36
Dewdrop of Daylight’s Passion x10
|[Blueprint] Florchestra Harp x1|
Maple Plywood x10
Platinum Ingot x50
Copper Ingot x50
Dewdrop of Star’s Memory x10
|[Blueprint] Florchestra Violin x1|
Maple Plywood x10
Platinum Ingot x50
Copper Ingot x50
Dewdrop of Night’s Hope x10
– You can purchase blueprints for Florchestra instruments at Lake Kaia, Lake Flondor, Salanar Pond, and Artina’s Instrument Shop in Ancado Inner Harbor.
– Right-clicking on an instrument blueprint will navigate you to an Artina NPC of an Instrument Shop for the blessings of young spirits (dewdrops) required to craft an instrument.
– You can only accept the following quests when you have the respective instrument’s blueprint in your inventory. Also, these are daily quests.
|Quest||Completion Requirement||Quest Reward|
|[Daily] Dewdrop of River’s Glee||Hand over Bottle of River Water x20 to Artina|
Dewdrop of River’s Glee x1
|[Daily] Dewdrop of Forest’s Mirth||Defeat 250 Polly Mushrooms for Artina|
Dewdrop of Forest’s Mirth x1
|[Daily] Dewdrop of Daylight’s Passion||Deliver Flondor Golden EggPerform a solo for Artina|
Dewdrop of Daylight’s Passion x1
|[Daily] Dewdrop of Star’s Memory||Hand over Ancient Kingdom of Orzeca Coin x5 to ArtinaHand over Refined Delotia Reagent x5|
Dewdrop of Star’s Memory x1
|[Daily] Dewdrop of Night’s Hope||Gather and hand over Delotia x10 and Thornwood Timber x10 to Artina|
Dewdrop of Night’s Hope x1
|Florchestra Instrument||How to Craft|
Florchestra Drum Set
|[Blueprint] Florchestra Drum Set x1|
Birch Plywood x10
Platinum Ingot x50
Fine Soft Hide x30
Dewdrop of Moon’s Rhythm x10
|[Blueprint] Florchestra Handpan x1|
Platinum Ingot x50
Iron Ingot x50
Red Crystal x30
Dewdrop of Fire’s Pride x10
– The quests for obtaining dewdrops required to craft the two types of instruments mentioned above are recurring weekly quests and cannot be completed simultaneously.
– To accept a recurring weekly quest, you must complete a preceding quest from Artina once per family.
– Preceding quest for “[Weekly] Dewdrop of Moon’s Rhythm”: Reach musicianship grade C
– Preceding quest for “[Weekly] Dewdrop of Fire’s Pride”: Complete Artina’s Music Journal Knowledge category
|Quest||Completion Requirement||Quest Reward|
|[Weekly] Dewdrop of Moon’s Rhythm||Complete concert tour in Calpheon territory with Shai performers;|
Dewdrop of Moon’s Rhythm x10
|[Weekly] Dewdrop of Fire’s Pride||Complete concert tour in Valencia territory with Shai performers;|
Dewdrop of Fire’s Pride x10
* You must stick to the tour order mentioned in the notice you get upon accepting the quest, and must perform in an “ensemble” as well.
● You can obtain knowledge when you craft a Florchestra instrument.
– Added a Florchestra Instrument Knowledge category to Adventure Log → Travel Log
– You can obtain the title, when you acquire all of the Florchestra Instrument Knowledge entries.
– You cannot register crafted Florchestra instruments on the Central Market.
New and Improvements
● Changed to display effects of the following skills even when you select the “Remove others’ effects” option from settings.
|Sorceress||Black Spirit: Cartian’s Protection|
|Musa||Black Spirit: Projection|
|Valkyrie||Wave of Light|
|Hashashin||Black Spirit: Quicksand|
Selecting the “Remove others effects” option would make it difficult to see the effects of skills important in PvP. With this update, the function was improved so that you can still see the effects of such important skills.● Fixed the issue where your character would move abnormally after being attacked with debuff effects while dismounting.
● Fixed the issue where summoned minions would sometimes not disappear if they attacked a Wooden Fence after being summoned inside the fence.
● Halo – Fixed the issue where the skill’s sound effects were inaudible when using Moon Storm after using the skill.
● Purging Shot – Fixed the issue where damage would not be inflicted when the skill’s current level was lower than that of Volant Kick.
● Separated [Sage] Exclatus Gloves and [Sage] Exclatus Shoes from [Sage] Exclatus Armor.
– Added [Sage] Exclatus Gloves and [Sage] Exclatus Shoes to outfit boxes that contain [Sage] Exclatus Armor.
– Adventurers who had the [Sage] Exclatus Armor in their possession will find [Sage] Exclatus Gloves and [Sage] Exclatus Shoes in their storage in Heidel.
● Separated [Dark Knight] Checkmate Gloves and [Dark Knight] Checkmate Shoes from [Dark Knight] Checkmate Armor.
– Added [Dark Knight] Checkmate Gloves and [Dark Knight] Checkmate Shoes to outfit boxes that contain [Dark Knight] Checkmate Armor.
– Adventurers who had the [Dark Knight] Checkmate Armor in their possession will find [Dark Knight] Checkmate Gloves and [Dark Knight] Checkmate Shoes in their storage in Heidel.
● Changed the Black Energy Residue loot to be obtainable only via defeating monsters in Drieghan.
– Increased the item drop rate of “Black Energy Residue” item dropped by monsters in Drieghan. The Black Energy Residue was a very important item when the Drieghan update was released. However, it has gradually become less important over time. In particular, since this item dropped in all regions, it caused confusion for those of you who didn’t know where to use it. That’s why we changed it so it won’t drop from all regions and made adjustments so you have a higher chance at obtaining it in Drieghan, which is the base.● Changed the items you can obtain in the Mediah and Valencia regions.
– The areas of each region where adjustments were made are as follows.
|Valencia||Bashim Base, Basilisk Den, Cadry Ruins, Taphtar Plain, Waragon Nest, Titium Valley, Desert Naga Temple, Gahaz Bandit’s Lair|
– Improved the gear loot you can obtain by defeating monsters in the aformentioned monster zones of the two regions to box items.
|Total of 17 types of Rosar main weapons for each class|
Rosar Main Weapon Box
|Total of 15 types of Rosar sub-weapons for each class|
Rosar Sub-weapon Box
|4 types of Rocaba defense gear for each part|
Rocaba Defense Gear Box
* The boxes in the chart above are stackable in a single slot of your inventory.
* Open the box to obtain one class item according to a set probability.
* You can only obtain gear that has not been enhanced when opening the boxes above.
– Added a Black Stone Bundle to loot you can obtain.
Black Stone (Weapon) Bundle
|You’ll obtain Black Stone (Weapon) x25-50 according to a set probability.|
Black Stone (Armor) Bundle
|You’ll obtain Black Stone (Armor) x25-50 according to a set probability.|
As promised, we improved the gear item drops of the Valencia region by changing them to box items. We hope this will lessen the burden of not having enough slots in your inventory when defeating monsters in particular monster zones of Valencia.● Combined the monster zones that had duplicate lists of items displayed on the Item Drop list to be displayed as one. ▲(Left side) Before/ (Right side) After
● The Calpheon, Mediah, and Valencia regions have had their items simplified and the Item Drop list has been modified to reflect these changes.
– You can check the Item Drop list by going to ESC (New) menu -> Adventure -> Item Drop.
● Changed so that you cannot obtain the “Ancient” tagline, have the creator’s name branded, or obtain a special title when you craft a Ornette’s/Odore’s Spirit Essence.
– Items with the “Ancient” tagline will still drop as items you obtain from defeating monsters even after maintenance on Oct 6, 2021 (Wed).
* Although you can craft an Ornette’s Spirit Essence or Odore’s Spirit Essence with items that have the “Ancient” tagline, you cannot add the “Ancient” tagline in front of the item name.
– However, for Ornette’s Spirit Essence or Odore’s Spirit Essence crafted with items that have the “Ancient” tagline before maintenance on Oct 6, 2021, you can add the “Ancient” tagline, obtain a special title, and have your family name branded to the item after using a “Dawnwish Petal” or a “Duskwish Petal.”
– The Ancient Blessed Spirit Essence and the Ancient Greater Blessed Spirit Essence can be crafted from ingredients with the “Ancient” tagline.
● Added “Cannot be registered to the Central Market” text to the following pet’s item descriptions:
– Polar Bear, Hedgehog, Red Orc (Tier 3), Golem (Tier 3), Tree Spirit (Tier 3), Chimera (Tier 3), Centaurus (Tier 3), Kamasylvia Brown Bear (Tier 3)
● Changed liberated Kagtum Prisoners in Blood Wolf Settlement to no longer attack summoned minions.
● Changed the boss that you can encounter during a main quest in the Drieghan region to be summoned by Interacting with the Dark Portal.
● Changed and deleted the locations of certain monsters that appear at the Orc Camp in the Elvia Realm Server. The route for defeating monsters in the Orc Camp of the Elvia Realm Server is usually centered on Red Orc Wizards from which you can obtain the Seed of Void. However, you could defeat extremely Red Orc Wizards in certain areas when having obtained a spirit’s weapon. This is why we adjusted the locations of some monsters of the Orc Camp for certain areas.
● Added the “[Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request – Atoraxxion” quest which you can accept from Jetina. You can now defeat Sycrakea’s Centilutos instead of just completing Vahmalkea to finish the quest.
– This quest requires you to either defeat Urukios of Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea or Centilutos of Atoraxxion: Sycrakea.
– In accordance with this change, “[Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request – Vaha’s Ancient Weapon” can no longer be accepted.
* However, if you’ve already accepted the above quest prior to the update, you will still be able to complete the quest.
● Changed the quest item for the Drieghan main quest “Injured Hunter” from “Ointment Applied Bundle of Bandages” into “Bloody Chunk of Meat.”
– You can no longer acquire the previous quest item via the quest dialogue, which have also been changed accordingly.
● Improved parts of the quest summary text for the Drieghan main quest “Yahq’s Teachings.”
● Changed the quest item description for the “Duvencrune Flare” item to better fit the Drieghan main quest “The Last Ritual.”
Conquest War, Node War
● Carried out server optimization to improve Node/Conquest War performance.
● Added guild (alliance) ranks and points to display via the Conquest Status window.
– Guild (Alliance) rankings and points are displayed once either there are no more defensive guilds or from the moment a defensive guild is destroyed.
Also, rewards will be issued as long as there are two or more guilds/alliances remaining by the end of the Node/Conquest War based on ranking determined from the point there are no defensive guilds/alliances remaining, just as before.
Background, NPC, Effects, Cutscene
● Changed the overall presentation of the fight with in Vaha’s Cradle of Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea.
● Changed certain alerts to no longer be displayed while playing the following minigames.
– Alerts for Central Market registration, guild notice chat, boss appearance, courser awakening, Golden Bell, rapidly increasing/sharply declining item prices
Medicinal Herb Brewer
|Sniper Rifle Hunting|
Failure in Using Mount Skill
● Fixed the issue where Silver wouldn’t be displayed sometimes when purchasing items by reinforcing the system verification for obtaining Silver.
● Fixed the issue where there’d sometimes be a slight delay during gameplay.
● Changed the camera angle for the Pearl Shop (F3) since the [Dark Knight] Checkmate Shoes and [Dark Knight] Checkmate Gloves were separated from [Dark Knight] Checkmate Armor.
● Changed the Central Market on the official Black Desert website as listed below.
– Changed the text for all the “View” buttons to “Buy” or “Sell.”
– Changed to instantly move to the Confirm Purchase window when you select an item from the Volatile Price Items.
|Move to the item list when selecting an item from Volatile Price Items||Move to the Confirm Purchase window when selecting an item from Volatile Price Items|
● Changed the position and spacing of menu and arrow icons in the top left-most menu of the official website when viewed on a mobile device.
● Improved the security of the official website.
● Improved the Account Information, Login, and Sign-up pages when viewed on a widescreen display.
● Fixed the issue where the recaptcha would sometimes not display when signing up with a social media account from the Black Desert launcher.
● Improved the UI for the terms that display when signing up on the official website.
● Fixed the currency to display in USD prices when region has been set to Ireland or British Virgin Islands.
● Fixed the issue where email verification wouldn’t work for legal guardians attempting to sign up through the official website.
● Improved the colors of certain buttons on the official website.
● Changed the Black Desert launcher text from “Start the game automatically after patching” to “Launch automatically.”
● Fixed the issue with the background of the Redeem Coupon page appearing abnormal when viewed in 4k resolution.
● Changed the Free Trial period for 14 days to 7.
● Fixed the issue where certain tooltips appeard abnormal in comments posted on the Adventurer’s Board (F2).
● Fixed the issue where the language setting box located on the lower portion of the official website would sometimes display in German.
● Added the Class Reboot Forum to the official website Forums.
● Improved the user-friendliness of the email verification page when signing up as a legal guardian.
● Changed the following terms in English.
– Great Sword to Greatsword.
– Great Sword Training to Greatsword Training.
● Changed the following term in Spanish:
– Enigma to Hilo.
Modified or Changed
● Fixed the issue where the Guild Boss wouldn’t return to its original position after leaving its combat range.
● Fixed the issue where a system message for awakening weapons would appear without equipping an awakening weapon even when another UI is displayed when using the Gamepad UI.
● Fixed the issue where toggling Combat Focus Mode off would alter your UI and hide your Quick Slots.
● Fixed the isuse where the icon for the DUO (II) Naru Earring listed as a reward in the Season Pass window wasn’t displaying its enhancement level.
● Fixed the issue where you could obtain an extra copy of Atoraxxion – The Last Tome from talking to the Black Spirit (/) while it was already equipped.
● Fixed the issue where the feathers weren’t displaying properly when equipping the [Nova] Venslar Shoes.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Pearl Abyss