Pearl Abyss is about to deploy the latest Black Desert Online September 15 Update and we will have the complete list of patch notes here. As per the latest BDO patch details, the game servers and their website will be going down for a long maintenance where the developers are expected to push new events, quests and game features along with balance updates.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Black Desert Online (BDO) patch notes: September 15 Update can be read below in the next section. We will have more details regarding this update once the patch goes live on all the relevant consoles.
Black Desert Online Patch Notes: September 15 Update
Unfortunately, the official patch notes are not yet available for the Black Desert Online September 15 Update. However, this patch will start rolling out before or when the maintenance is over. Server downtime will finish at the below mentioned time, until then you will not be able to connect to the BDO servers.
He is an official list of patch notes and changes expected in this update:
● A new way to obtain Ornette’s Spirit Essence and Odore’s Spirit Essence will be added.
● An On/Off feature will be added for the Item Collection Increase Scroll.
● A feature will be added that will allow you to instantly sell trade goods and items via the Storage of major towns/cities.
● The items you can obtain from the Calpheon and Mediah regions will be adjusted.
● Season+ will be starting. Check out the patch notes and announcements after the maintenance for more info about Season+.
● The Summer Season will be coming to an end. Season characters will be automatically changed to normal characters.
Game Server Maintenance
■ Affected Service(s):
– Black Desert Online game servers and Web Central Market.
■ Maintenance Schedule:
– September 15, 2021 (Wed) 08:00 – 12:00 (UTC)
– September 15, 2021 (Wed) 10:00 – 14:00 (CEST)
– September 15, 2021 (Wed) 01:00 – 05:00 (PDT)
– September 15, 2021 (Wed) 04:00 – 08:00 (EDT)
■ Maintenance Impact:
– Unable to login to the Game
– Unable to use Web Central Market
– Unable to send items in Web Storage to in-game mailbox (B).
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Pearl Abyss