Black Desert Online Update 1.68 has just been released and is now available to download on all platforms which include the PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. We have all the complete patch notes for you to read. The update itself has just been released on the 27th of January. It includes a few changes to the game such as the addition of two new events alongside some AP adjustments to classes.
On almost all platforms, the update will be rolling out in a periodic manner which will mainly depend on your particular region. The game has been getting quite a lot of content updates in the past few months. So, a bug fix update is going to help with the overall stability of the game by quite a big margin. Here’s all the patch notes you should know about.
Black Desert Online Update 1.68 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the new update that will be releasing on a per-region basis. The servers will be back up by 13:00 UTC but you probably will not be able to log in instantly as the game will be coming out per region. South-East Asian regions will be getting the update first.
- New quest “[Repeat] Runaway Chicken in the Bartali Farm” will be added.
- The Winter Season Character graduation and Tuvala to Boss gear exchange quests will be added
- Basic AP of all classes’ summons will be adjusted.
- Core Awakening skills and Skill Enhancement will be added for Nova.
- Time to Ride event will start.
- Service Transition events will start.
This concludes everything you needed to know about the Black Desert Online 1.68 Update. Has the update been released in your region? Let us know! In the meantime, check out Patch notes section for more updates regarding the latest games.
[via Black Desert Online]