Treyarch has just released Black Ops Cold War August 19 Update and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update adds Slums 24/7 with a 2XP + 2WXP Weekend Beginning as well.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information.
Black Ops Cold War August 19 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Black Ops Cold War August 19 Update coming out on all supported platforms:
SLUMS 24/7 IS HERE!
In today’s upcoming Featured Playlist update, we’re bringing Slums 24/7, Face Off Showroom 24/7, Gunfight 3v3 Snipers Only, and more to Multiplayer, along with our next Gunfight Tournament loaded with new rewards to earn.
Nuketown 24/7 also replaces NukeJacked this week, and Double Agent continues as Season Five’s newest game mode. Remember… turn on those mics and communicate with your fellow players, and if you’re a Double Agent, remember to switch between public and private chat with d-pad down or left alt on your keyboard!
We’re also adding 12v12 Moshpit back to Featured Playlists this week for players who love the chaos of 24 players on 6v6 maps – and remember, you can jump into 12v12 Moshpit anytime from the Quick Play menu when it’s not listed in Featured.
In League Play, we’re restricting the new EM2 and TEC-9 weapons in our CDL modes in today’s update, and we’re also including some additional fixes for Dead Ops Arcade 3 and Onslaught in Zombies. Check out the patch notes below for details.
2XP + 2WXP WEEKEND BEGINS TOMORROW
Whether you’re dropping into Slums 24/7 or reliving the Battle of Verdansk in Warzone, get ready for Double XP and Double Weapon XP all weekend long. Between the EM2 and TEC-9 dropping at the start of the season and the new Marshal break-action pistol live this week, you’ve got plenty of attachments and camos to chase already… get to it!
In the meantime, here’s what’s coming in today’s update:
- Double Agent
- Addressed an issue that caused Calling Cards and Emblems to overlap in the Killcam.
- Slums 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Double Agent
- Face Off Showroom 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight 3v3 Snipers Only [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6(Also available in Hardcore)
- 12v12 Moshpit(Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Restricted the EM2 assault rifle and TEC-9 SMG in League Play.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Closed multiple exploits.
- Fixed various stability issues.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent the player from acquiring all Perks.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Echelon (PlayStation)
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.