Treyarch has released patch notes for the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War December 10 update that is live now. This update is now live for all players worldwide and updates some of the game modes in this game. To start with, Nuketown 24/7 is back as part of the Nuketown 24/7 playlist in Featured Playlists.
Not just the game modes, Black Ops Cold War December 10 patch also addresses a recoil issue with the M60 LMG in the game. Scorestreaks have been re-balanced and adjusted after community feedback.
Black Ops Cold War December 10 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the Black Ops Cold War December 10 update rolling out today to players all over the world. You might have to download a small update file before you can play online again.
- Nuketown 24/7
- Replaced Motherland Moshpit with Nuketown 24/7 in Featured Playlists.
- Addressed a minor recoil issue with the M60 LMG.
- Improved alignment of Multizoom scope for better accuracy.
- Now destroys Sentry Turrets with a single explosion (previously two).
- Cruise Missile
- Addressed an issue with Cruise Missile voiceover not playing properly.
- Napalm Strike
- Reduced radius by 16%.
- Reduced inner damage by 10%.
- Reduced outer damage by 12.5%.
- Reduced outer damage by 20%.
- Corrected an issue with explosion damage.
- Attack Helicopter
- Increased cost from 4500 to 5000.
- VTOL Escort
- Reduced cost from 8000 to 7000.
- Chopper Gunner
- Increased cost from 6500 to 8000.
- Closed an exploit that could allow players to reset the Combat Bow and War Machine ammo.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Hunter Mastery Calling Card from unlocking.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed an issue where an Ammo Mod attachment would appear on screen after using the Arsenal with a Wonder Weapon in the player’s possession.
- Icons for Wunderfizz Perks are now grayed out if the player can’t afford them.
Dead Ops Arcade
- Added stability fix for the Room of Judgment event.
- Updated Combat Record to represent currently available items.
- Addressed an issue where Battle Pass UI could display before Season One begins.
You can expect one more patch just before the launch of Season One at Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone.
Let us know if you see any other changes in the game settings or elsewhere. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.