Treyarch has yet again released a Black Ops Cold War Feb. 10 update for all the players and we have the complete patch notes for you. This patch brings another round of bug fixes and adjustments to Multiplayer, League Play, and Zombies for a smoother experience across the board. This includes additional stability improvements and exploit fixes in “Firebase Z,” as well as a fix for the “Spycraft” Daily Challenge in Multiplayer.
We do not yet have a file size of this patch because it will automatically be downloaded to your game once you connect to the servers. This Feb. 10 Update has been released to everyone on all the supported platforms of the game. This is a server-side update, so it shouldn’t take long for it to install.
Black Ops Cold War Feb. 10 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Black Ops Cold War Feb. 10 Update that is now out and live. For those who missed, there was another similar update yesterday for the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- “Spycraft” Daily Challenge can now be completed properly by hacking 5 enemy Field Upgrades.
- Addressed an issue where the party leader backing out of a queue could cause the party to disband.
- Addressed an issue where League Play Create-a-Class could incorrectly revert to default Multiplayer classes instead of CDL classes after a match.
- Addressed an issue where players could see Victory Flames even when the player was not on a win streak.
- Addressed an issue with “Bronze” and “Level 1” showing up in different places even though a player had not completed Placement Matches yet.
- Addressed controller-related issues with the Rank UI element being offset.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mimic and Assault Rounds.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Closed an exploit where a player could become invulnerable to damage after using a Molotov and a Chopper Gunner.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused players to lose their weapon when re-rolling attachments at the Arsenal.
- Tombstone Soda
- Addressed an issue where shadow form visual effects could stay active when viewed as a spectating player.
Important fixes, right? This is pretty much it for the latest Black Ops Cold War server-side patch rolling out right now. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.