Treyarch released yet another Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Feb. 6 Update and we have the complete list of patch notes. This patch is now live and available to players on all supported platforms. We just got the big Season One Reloaded patch with plenty of new game content, but this latest update is mainly for the minor fixes.
This Feb. 6 Update mainly focuses around gameplay related changes in the Multiplayer and Zombies modes. You do not need to download or install this patch. This is a server-side update that means you will receive at as soon as you connect to the game servers from the PC or console.
Black Ops Cold War Feb. 6 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Black Ops Cold War Feb. 6 Update that is already live for everyone playing this latest Call of Duty game.
- Slightly reduced penalties to speed and jump height when landing from a jump.
- Fixed a rare crash related to Gunfight.
- Care Package
- Addressed an issue where shooting down a Care Package helicopter with a launcher would not destroy it.
- Fixed multiple crashes related to Jump Pads, Assault Rounds, Essence Traps, Tombstone Soda, Hellhounds, and the Mimic in “Firebase Z.”
- Addressed an issue where the Orda would not fire its secondary attacks appropriately.
- Addressed issues that allowed the player to get on top of the Fire Control Unit in the Defense Lines.
- Addressed an issue with Medals showing incorrect info (Fake Out, Hold the Line).
- Fixed description tab time and score limit for multiple modes.
This is everything we have from the game studios for the latest Black Ops Cold War Feb. 6 Update and its full list of patch notes. If you see any other change the developers must have slipped with this patch, do let us know in the comments below. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.