Treyarch released the new Black Ops Cold War July 1 Update that is now live and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. Just yesterday we received an update for the Call of Duty: Warzone and a brand new patch is now live for the BOCW.
Black Ops Cold War July 1 Update is more of a server patch which brings over new playlists and some stability fixes. All the information you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the release notes below.
Black Ops Cold War July 1 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Black Ops Cold War July 1 Update that is now live for all the supported platforms of the game:
- (June 28) Restored the “Skyhook” Operator Skin for Park in the PlayStation® Combat Pack after addressing a related stability issue.
- NukeJacked 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Collateral 24/7 (Combined Arms) [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit [NEW] (Now includes Hijacked; also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off 6v6(Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- 12v12 Moshpit(Also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team: Elimination
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Nail Gun
- Addressed an issue that prevented aim assist from working as expected on the Pack-a-Punched version of the Nail Gun.
- (June 25) Topography weapon camo challenges now properly for the Nail Gun.
- (June 25) Fixed a stability issue related to the Hellhound and Plaguehound enemy tracking.
- (June 25) Addressed an issue where the scoreboard would not appear after Exfil, Game Over, or ending the game. This also addressed a rare issue where the player could fall out of the helicopter after an Exfil.
- (June 25) New Zombies tracks unlocked by the “Unknown Signal” World Event now appear in the Music Player.
Dead Ops Arcade
- (June 25) Addressed an issue where treasure would spawn less than normal from chests and in the world.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Collateral (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.