Treyarch has been rolling out frequent updates to Call of Duty: BOCW. Here we are with yet another update – the Black Ops Cold War November 25 update – and their full list of patch notes. We now know that this update is a minor one which will be downloaded in-game the next time you start it.
In this latest November 25 patch, a Hardcore Nuketown 24/7 playlist has been added and a few rare bugs have been squashed. This is one one of those rare smaller updates where you do not have to leave your consoles turned on for downloading huge updates. A server update was released two days back, and now we have another small update.
Black Ops Cold War November 25 Patch Notes
The following are the patch notes for you to gawk on and see what has changed in this latest Black Ops Cold War November 25 patch. This update was announced earlier today by Treyarch on Twitter:
- Added Hardcore Nuketown 24/7 to Hardcore tab in Quick Play.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when playing Hardpoint.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while pinging locations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur loading into a Multiplayer match.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to earn more weapon XP than intended in Zombies during 2WXP events. This fix includes new general weapon XP tuning, which will result in faster overall weapon leveling in Zombies.
If you spot any other gameplay related change or new feature added, let us know below in the comments. You can explore more updates for different games in our Patch Notes section.