Treyarch has rolled out the new Black Ops Cold War Update 1.12 with the upcoming Season 2 content and we have the full patch notes list. This update was initially prepared and dropped yesterday for those who wanted to pre-load the upcoming season’s new content already on their consoles.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.12 can now be downloaded and installed already. You need to download a total file size of about 11 GB on the PS4 and around 19 GB on the PlayStation 5.
Black Ops Cold War Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Black Ops Cold War Update 1.12 that is now live and rolling out to all supported platforms.
- New MP map: Apocalypse (6v6)
- New MP mode: Gun Game
- New Scorestreak: Death Machine
- New Featured Playlist: Apocalypse 24/7
- 20 new Multiplayer Season Challenges
- New Zombies experience: Outbreak
- New Skill Tiers: IV and V
- New Aetherium Crystal types: Refined and Flawless
- New Weapon Skills: Specials and Launchers
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast
- New Support weapon: Death Machine
- New Zombies Onslaught map: Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- 20 new Zombies Season Challenges
- New Outbreak Challenges
- New Battle Pass including the new FARA 83 assault rifle and LC10 SMG
- New Vehicles: Sedan and Light Truck
- 4 New Prestige Levels
- + much more throughout the season
- Trophy System
- Reduced the amount of damage that the Trophy System Field Upgrade can deal to players.
- Addressed an issue that allowed certain Dual Wield weapons to be equipped in League Play.
- Addressed an issue with preset classes appearing as Unbound in Create-a-Class.
- Addressed an issue with missing Rank icons in the Rank / Ladder UI display.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Events Processing” UI display to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mangler, Plaguehound, Assault Rounds, and Essence Traps.
We think there may be another round of detailed patch notes that would be released later. However, for now we only have the above list of changes and new content for the upcoming Season 2 in Black Ops Cold War. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.