Treyarch rolled out this Black Ops Cold War Update 1.15 hotfix yesterday on March 31 and we have the complete list of patch notes covered. This hotfix patch comes right after the major Call of Duty: BOCW Update 1.14 and Modern Warefare / Warzone updates were pushed out yesterday. Like with most big updates, you are bound to run into smaller issues and bugs.
You can now download and install this patch on your respective consoles. On the PS4, you need to download atleast 153 MB, and the PS5 Version 1.015.000 has a download size of 336 MB. You can find more information about this patch after the jump.
Black Ops Cold War Update 1.15 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Black Ops Cold War Update 1.15 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game.
- Calling Card Showcase
- Choose up to three Calling Cards to display in your Showcase, now available in the Player Identity menu at the Barracks.
- Set as Favorite
- Players can now use the “Set as Favorite” option in Create-a-Class to designate a target class for the Quick Equip feature. Weapons equipped through Quick Equip will automatically appear in this class.
- Player Inspect in Lobby
- Players can now inspect other players’ Operator models while in the Lobby.
- Wolf Operator Bundle now available in the Store.
- Addressed an issue where a pop-up message stating “Quitting with 3 or fewer players on your team will result in a loss and a ladder point penalty” could erroneously appear when attempting to join on a friend.
- Miami Strike
- Addressed an issue where attackers/defenders could spawn on the same spawn side in CDL Custom Games.
- The “Junked” Daily Challenge now tracks progress for destroying enemy Field Upgrades by interacting with them, not just by shooting them.
- Fixed a rare crash related to players joining a match in progress in Search and Destroy.
- Fixed a rare crash in Multi-Team related to radiation clouds.
- Addressed an issue where CODCaster could be selected in non-team-based modes.
- Moved the Private Match Server Pause feature to an option in the Pause menu to allow the host of a match to apply a Blueprint from the Pause menu without inadvertently pausing the match.
- Fixed crashes related to Krasny Soldat and zombie pathfinding.
- Addressed an issue where a player’s vehicle would not take damage when running into Special or Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue that caused jetpack flames to appear on an HVT when their jetpack was not in use.
- Addressed a progression break that could occur when killing a zombie immediately after the Surge incremented.
This is everything we have for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.15 that is out for all the players globally. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.