Neowiz deployed this new Bless Unleashed August 24 Update earlier today and we have the full list of patch notes here for you. This update fixes some issues in the game without putting the servers offline. The developers have fixed a bug where cases of other characters entering personal estates were found even though they weren’t supposed to.
This is a server-side patch, so you will not need to download anything at your side. We do not yet have the update file size for this Bless Unleashed August 24 Update. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the full release notes below.
Bless Unleashed August 24 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Bless Unleashed August 24 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Modified so that the field boss Ursa now drops crafting material items.
- Modified so that equipment effects that used to apply to nearby allies are now applied to the party.
- Fixed a bug where cases of other characters entering personal estates were found even though they weren’t supposed to.
- Fixed a bug where when resurrecting during lags, the Gold, Starseed, or Recovery Scrolls used for resurrecting were sometimes consumed multiple times.
- Performed fixes to reduce the amount of lag that occured when multiple players are fighting with a field boss.
- Performed fixes to reduce the amount of lag overall.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.