Neowiz is currently deploying this latest Bless Unleashed August 25 Update and we will have the complete patch notes here. Since the patch is still in progress, we do not have much information but it will be added below in the next section of this post. As announced previously, the Awakened update is still delayed and a new date has yet to be announced. Just may be, this patch is for that?
The maintenance for this Bless Unleashed August 25 Update will be over in the next 1-2 hours, by that time you should have the Steam update ready for installation. Everything you need to know regarding this patch will be added below in the full release notes.
Bless Unleashed August 25 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Bless Unleashed August 25 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed a bug where if one dies and resurrects at a Soul Pyre while performing the Ivory Dunes main quest Join the Rebellion, the quest can no longer be continued.
- Fixed a bug where if regional quests are freshed while one has regional quests in progress, the new regional quests cannot be obtained.
- Fixed a bug where if one fails while performing the quest Calamity of Kannus, the quest cannot be continued.
- Reduced the wait time for the Invasion quests that may be activated all over the world from 8 hours to 4 hours. However, it will still take 8 hours for the initial Invasion quest to be activated after a server restart. After the initial activation, it will only take 4 hours.
- Increased the stackable amount of potions, cooking, lunchboxes, and enhancement material items in the bag from 20 to 100.
- Go to the Consumables tab in your Bag, then use the Sort > Organize Items function to reorganize the stackable amount of items.
- Fixed a bug where when moving to the Shop’s buy and sell tabs, the sell all list from before is still there.
- Fixed a bug where Crusader’s Class Skill Brave Judge’s effect would not activate due to the Lionheart Blessing skill Roar of the Lion shout-type skill damage.
- Fixed a bug where when Dauntless Charge is used while the Crusader Mark of the Wolf blessing is equipped, the bleeding effect resulting from the Razor Claw effect can also be applied to yourself.
- Fixed a bug where some of the values for the next level of the Crusader Mark of the World blessing Fang of the Wolf effect is the same as the previous level.
Fixed a bug where the skill Shoulder Strike is not activated when the Berserker is using combo skills.
- Fixed a bug where the beneficial effects of the skills Frozen Solid, Chain Explosion, Madness of Fire, Chosen by Flame from among the Mage’s blessing effects, are not being applied according to the refresh cycle.
- Fixed a bug where the effect of Overload from the Ranger Mark of the Wolf blessing’s is not activated if the Class Skill Quick Hands is equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the effect of Overload from the Ranger Mark of the Wolf blessing’s is not activated during the skill Thundering Arrows’s critical hit.
- Fixed a bug where the Ranger’s Lightning Arrow skill’s cooldown reduction effect was not applied if the skill was used more than once due to the Crescent Moon blessing’s Accumulate effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Priest class skill Blades of Justice’s critical rate was not applied due to the Gift of Valor blessing’s Righteous Judgement effect not functioning properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Priest class skill Blades of Justice was recovering Holy Energy multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where the continuous healing effect is not applied if one evades while receiving the effect of the Priest Healing Sphere skill.
- Increased the combat area of the field boss Harpy Queen and Twisted Void Harpy Queen to reduce the possibility of resets during combat.
- Fixed a bug where the Padana Ruins Grayfog Wolf would recognize players but sometimes not attack.
- Reduced the spawn rate of the monsters Enraged Mineral Spirit, Enraged Tree Spirit, Enraged Parasitic Plant, and Bloomed Grass Fairy that would appear at a chance when gathering after Tristezza to 25% less than before. Their attack power has also been slightly reduced.
- Added a hotspot to the Carzacor Lower Ribus River fishing spot
- Fixed a bug where fishing hotspot locations were not refreshing normally.
- Reduced the HP of the summer event’s Flame Saurin Sentinel and Flame Saurin Sentinel by 20%
- Fixed a bug where the color of the Passionate Beach Swimsuit costume would change if costume fusion was successful and the item grade was increased.
- Fixed a bug where a crash would occur if one entered the portal when the dungeon results window appears after clearing the dungeon.
- Fixed a bug where the client would sometimes close if attempts to change channels or teleport are made while a marker set by a party member is on the World Map.
- Fixed a bug where cooking items intended for use at the Soul Pyre could be used in the Bag.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse rotation is not possible if one enters the dungeon with the Ring Menu open.
- Fixed a bug where the chat window would sometimes disappear.
Unfortunately, the servers are still down and maintenance is in progress. We do not have the official patch notes yet, but will update here as soon as we have them. For now, all we can wait and see what do the developers release as part of this update. This is the only information we have so far regarding this maintenance:
- Schedule: August 25th 6PM – 08:25 PM (PDT)
- Affected Regions: All regions
- Details : Patch notes will be posted separately after maintenance is complete
- Connections to the game will be terminated as soon as maintenance begins, and players will not be able to connect to the game during maintenance.
- Maintenance may change, be extended or end early according to the situation.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.