Neowiz has just released Bless Unleashed November 11 Update and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. The update brings in respawn interval fixes for unique bosses alongside the amount of Gathering Nodes also being increased as well.
The servers will be going down for maintenance at 3:30 PM PST and will not be available for a few hours after that. We still aren’t sure of the file size of this particular update. You can find all the relevant information regarding Bless Unleashed Patch Notes: November 11 Update down below.
Bless Unleashed Patch Notes: November 11 Update
Here are the complete patch notes for Bless Unleashed November 11 Update coming out for all supported platforms:
- Affected Regions: All regions
- Major Maintenance Details:
- Respawning interval of the field unique bosses will be slightly shorter.
- The amount of Gathering nodes will be slightly increased.
- Drop rate of S-tier equipment in Lv.35 Time Dungeon will be increased.
- S-tier equipment(‘Secondary Weapon’, ‘Helm’, ‘Shoulder’, ‘Belt’, ‘Gloves’, ‘Shoes’) will be added to the sales list of Battlefield Merchant.
- [Weekly Enhancement Support Event – November] A-tier Repair Tools(Not tradable) will be added to the sales list of Limited Merchant.
ㄴ [EVENT] Weekly Enhancement Support Event – November #1
- Some bugs will be fixed.
- Server stability will be performed.
The details will be announced through the Patch Notes after maintenance.
- Connections to the game will be terminated as soon as maintenance begins, and players will not be able to connect to the game during maintenance.
- Maintenance may change, be extended or end early according to the situation.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section