Blue Mammoth Games has released a brand new update 10.56 to Brawlhalla and we have the complete patch notes for you as soon as they are released. This update seems to be bringing in some bug fixes and quality of life improvements. The update will be available globally on all supported platforms.
Players can expect to play the game as soon as they finish downloading the update. The file size for Brawlhalla Update 10.56 has not been specified yet. However, we will post it here as soon as we get our hands on it. With that said, here are the patch notes for Brawlhalla Update 10.56.
Brawlhalla Patch Notes: Update 10.56
Unfortunately, we do not have the patch notes for Brawlhalla update 10.56 for you just yet. However, we will be releasing them as soon as we get our hands on them.
A shattered bond has given way to a legendary rivalry as Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow journey to Valhalla to determine the victor.
Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins each.
In Brawlhalla, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow mirror the abilities of Thatch and Koji, respectively, and will stay in Mallhalla after the event ends. G.I. JOE and HASBRO and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. © 2022 Hasbro.
Snake Eyes Epic Crossover – “The original commando with deadly silent skills.”
- A master in weaponry, Snake Eyes is armed with his MP7s and Onihashi Steel Blade.
Storm Shadow Epic Crossover – “An expert assassin seeking vengeance as a Cobra agent.”
- A member of the famed Arashikage clan, Storm Shadow takes to battle with his Tactical Recurve Bow and Mikimoto Katana.
- “A fanatical leader who rules with an iron fist.”
- An animated Avatar!
- “Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!”
- “Nemesis organization to the G.I. Joe Team.”
- “The original commando.”
- “Fueled by Vengeance.”
- “Snake Eyes is the only pack he needs.”
The G.I. Joe Epic Crossover event also includes:
- Arashikage Showdown: a new Showdown Map that is also featured as the Brawl of the Week!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- New main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
Knowing is half the battle! Strike your opponents in this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The dojo is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- Showdown Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Walk-off map with traps!
- Press the pressure plates to activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
We’re continuing Esports Year Seven with the Omen Oasis Championship! This open tournament starts Saturday with players from Europe and North America competing in their respective 1v1 matches to be crowned the best of the best.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Saturday, February 26 – Europe Singles
- Sunday, February 27 – North American Singles
For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
Earn exclusive Viewership Rewards by tuning in to our Twitch streams. The longer you watch, the more you earn! Rewards for this weekend include:
- Esports Colors v2
- Omen Oasis Avatar
- Mecha Ragnir Skin
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Seven, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
Read the stars and battle in space with the Cosmic Bundle! The pack includes:
- Fait Legend Unlock
- Cosmic Fait Skin
- Butterscotch Sidekick
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
- Players joining a custom lobby can now change their own teams.
- 3v3 Ranked Crew Battle now allows rematching.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while entering a Rematch.
- Fixed a bug where chatbox could be used outside of custom lobbies by opening the store menu.
- Fixed a bug where a spectator who already left gets put back into spectating when players agree to a rematch.
- Fixed a bug where players could be KO’ed off the top of Suzaku Castle without being stunned.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Asuri, Zariel, Bödvar, Petra, Mako, Isaiah, Ada, Teros, and Artemis.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Hammer.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.