Sledgehammer Games just pushed out this latest Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.016, and here is the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This update addresses an issue with the multiplayer map “Castle”. Plus, it also shows the bomb timers on the HUD in Search & Destroy and improves physics in Arms Race as well among other things.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Call of Duty: Vanguard patch notes for Update 1.016 is covered in the next section. The update can be installed using the platform of your choice and the exact size of the update is not revealed.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Patch Notes: Update 1.016
Here are the official patch notes for Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.016 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Addressed an issue where Operators could be invisible during the MVP Voting phase.
- Search & Destroy
- Bomb timers will now always be shown on the HUD.
- Arms Race
- Improved physics when colliding with a Nebula Crate using the CD12 Transport vehicle.
- Combat Shield (Melee)
- Addressed an issue that caused Operator heads to disappear when using a Combat Shield and Akimbo weapons.
- Glide Bomb (5 Kills)
- Targetting UI elements will no longer persist if a teammate uses a Ball Turret Gunner while the player’s Glide Bomb is active.
- Addressed an issue that prevented some players from being placed on the CDL Leaderboard after completing their five Skill Evaluation matches.
User Interface & Experience
- Progression is now accurately displayed on the Rank widget in Multiplayer menus.
- Players can now access the Armory while the cross-platform play option is disabled.
- Operators will now showcase the correct Weapon during the countdown of a Free-for-All match.
- Fixed a crash when resuming the game from an idle state on Xbox consoles.
Bundles & Cosmetics
- The Hard Shell Bundle will now grant the correct item for the Typhoon Weapon Charm.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Halima’s face from properly animating during loot previews.
- Addressed a stability issue where players would be kicked from a match when reviving a player using melee and tactical items only.
- Added stability fixes for crashes that would occur while inspecting the Decimator Shield or Ray Gun. Weapon inspects for both of these items have been enabled.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Sledgehammer Games