Sledgehammer Games has just recently dropped Update 1.06 for Call of Duty: Vanguard and we have prepared the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update is said to bring in some much-needed bug fixes and improvements to the overall gameplay experience.
If you have been on the lookout for Call of Duty: Vanguard update of 1.06 patch notes over the internet, you’ve come to the right place. The update is to be made available on supported platforms and players can get their hands on it right away. Unfortunately, the update size still remains a mystery but we will update the post as soon as we get our hands on them.
Call Of Duty: Vanguard Patch Notes Update 1.06
Here are the official patch notes for Call of Duty: Vanguard update 1.06 that is available on all supported platforms:
Unfortunately, there have been no official announcements regarding patch notes and we are trying to do our best to get our hands on them. However, with how the release of the game went and the recent issues that have been identified, we can assume that the recent update address some of these issues and bugs that have plagued the game. Such as:
- Fixed a spawn trap in the cave on Numa Numa while playing Domination, Team
Deathmatch, or Kill Confirmed
- Increased the point-blank range for sniper challenges
- Fixed spawning close to enemies on Desert Siege
- Fixed players spawning into a buy round with fists and no secondary weapons • Fixed reticles challenges that were not tracking past the first challenge
- Incendiary rounds no longer trigger a fire death or burn damage voiceover on corpses
- Fixed the Secrets of the Pacific Get 3 wins challenge tracking losses as wins during FFA
- Fixed a messaging error in Champion Hill about purchasing the BAR when the weapon was
- Fixed the broken clan XP bar display after level 1
- Fixed a rare bug that caused your FoV to lock
- Fixed FFA losses recording as wins for operator challenges.
- Fixed a rare crash on the MVP voting screen
- Combat Shield will now protect player’s backs once stowed
- Invisible player models in MVP voting and Play of the Game have been fixed
- Fixed a bug affecting Constanze’s skin progression
- Operator Challenges no longer appear to reset after completion
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for Weapon Challenges now display correctly
- Mid-level checkpoint save data has been invalidated for some.
Note: Players have not lost all of their campaign progress. Save loads will deliver players to the beginning of the latest level rather than their last checkpoint. This isn’t a common occurrence, but was required for future patch processes.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to get outside of the map
- Addressed issues with players who died in a downed state not transitioning properly to
- Fixed a bug that gave players the default pistol when downed instead of the Pack-a
Punched version, if they own one
- Camo Progression: All Pistol challenges can now be properly completed • Exfil: The kill count to Exfil now correctly tracks zombies killed
- Self-Revive: Addressed an issue where the Self-Revive meter fails to show progress • Transmit: Fixed a constant death loop issue that occurred when dying outside of the damage barrier
- Legendary Covenants: Addressed an issue where players wouldn’t receive Legendary Covenants at the Alter
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to the Lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered from being downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances
We will be sure to give you guys an update as soon as we get our hands on the patch notes, but till then kindly bear with us.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.