Sledgehammer Games has just deployed Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.07 and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. The update seems to be bringing in the iconic map, Shipment, to the game alongside a few changes made to the overall map itself with a few bug fixes here and there.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms. there will be no server maintenance downtime for this particular update. The file size of the update is about 3 GB. You can find all the relevant information regarding Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.07 down below.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Patch Notes: Update 1.07
Here are the complete official patch notes for Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.07:
- Shipment now available in public matches
- PS5 – Resolved issue where players could not start up Vanguard if they had less than 40gb of space available
- Fixed bug preventing players from equipping camos
- Players can no longer equip camos they do not own
- Fixed issue where Clan Members would crash when attempting to send a clan invite
- Corrected inconsistencies for Next Unlock in the Operators Tab
- Addressed an issue where players could not view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil.
- Addressed an issue where players could not view Armor Health in the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where Objectives would not start properly, preventing progression.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Sledgehammer Games