Raven Software just announced the new Call of Duty: Warzone April 6 Update that is now rolling out to all the players and we have the full patch notes below. This patch brings some much-needed weapon updates and attachment fixes that were mostly left out in the big Season 2 Reloaded patch last week.
We do not have a file size of this patch yet, but according to some early reports this patch has a file size of about 50 GB. We should be used to huge updates for Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone by now.
Call of Duty: Warzone April 6 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Call of Duty: Warzone April 6 Update that is now live and rolling out to all the players on supported platforms of the game.
- The Camo Challenges for the “R1 Shadowhunter” now appear correctly for the Geometric, Flora, and Science Camo Categories.
- Cold War Tactical Rifle Charlie
- Recoil strength has been increased.
- Burst weapons ride a fine line between inefficient and oppressive. The intent of this change is to maintain the weapon’s identity of being a powerhouse while making it a bit more difficult to wield. Right now we feel it is too easy to stay on target given how lethal it is. We will continue to monitor the performance of the Tactical Rifle Charlie and make additional changes if necessary.
- FFAR 1
- ADS speed has been decreased.
- The FFAR is a jack of all trades. It has the damage profile and range of an AR as well as the fire rate of an SMG. The FFAR’s wholesale efficacy has it edging out SMGs at ranges we’re not satisfied with. Ideally, the FFAR fulfills the role of a mid-range dominator while falling prey to weapons that excel in short-range engagements. We are bringing the FFAR a bit more in line with what you might expect from an AR—damage and range at the cost of handling.
- Rear Grip attachments that showed ADS speed pros should now properly increase ADS speed.
- Fixed a bug with the Groza where the 16.5” CMV Mil-Spec barrel would bypass damage falloff.
- Fixed a bug with the Ember Sighting Point where the XM4 and AK-47 had their ADS speed increased rather than decreased.
- Fixed a bug with the Salvo Fast Mag where the FFAR 1 and M16 were not having their ADS speed decreased.
- The Pelington 703 Wrapped Suppressor effects should now be properly represented in the stat bar.
This is it for this latest Warzone April 6 Update and its full patch notes with all the changes. Do you see any other gameplay related change? If yes, do let us know below in the comments section. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.