Raven Software has released the new Call of Duty: Warzone August 2 Update and here are the full list of patch notes for you. This new patch fixes several issues that had been identified after the previous update. It includes a number of fixes and removal of some features.
You should be able to download Call of Duty: Warzone August 2 Update right inside the game. It mainly resolves the collision issues which allowed the players to wall hack, among several other things.
Call of Duty: Warzone August 2 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Call of Duty: Warzone August 2 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Removed the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade from Red Door rooms in Plunder
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them
- Fixed an issue causing the Stopping Power Field Upgrade to reduce recoil while using the Milano 821
- Fixed an issue where Killstreak Tablet rewards were stacking on top of one another
- Fixed an issue where Players could favorite the Random Operator choice but could not unfavorite it.
- Fixed an issue where the Random Operator option would move to the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue where Players would take some Loadout Perks from the prematch lobby into matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Power Surge Reactive Bundle image did not reflect the included Bundle items.
- Fixed an issue where Players downed while holding the Sentry Turret would have no Weapon in hand when revived.
- Fixed an issue with the OTs 9 where the unlock criteria inconsistently tracked when using any BOCW SMG Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue with Two Factor Authentication that required a client restart if a Player activated it while ingame.
- Fixed an issue where only the rear truck would be pushed backwards by the enemy team
- Fixed an issue where out-of-bounds zones would not be the correct size
- Fixed an issue where Players could hear the entire Team rather than only their squad
- Fixed an issue where spawn points would disappear on uneven terrain.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would get stuck in the terrain at the end of the match.
- Fixed an issue where the Player’s camera would be tilted when exiting a vehicle.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Raven Software