Raven Software released a number of fixes today and we have the full list of Call of Duty: Warzone August 25 Update patch notes for you. The new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone update went up earlier today and it brings along a number of improvements as reported by the community to the developers. Not to miss, a new Light Machine Gun (LMG) called RAAL as been also added.
This is a server-side patch for the Call of Duty: Warzone August 25 Update, so you do not have anything to download and install. It should automatically apply to the game when you start it the next time. Everything related to the update has been covered in the full release notes.
Call of Duty: Warzone August 25 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Call of Duty: Warzone August 25 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
UI, UX, & More
- Looking for Party (Beta)
- This new feature allows you to search for and party up with other Players via a series of preferences that you select (Game Modes, Party Communication, Play Style,).
- This feature is still being tested and is subject to change.
- RAAL: Light Machine Gun (MW)
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to remain in Payload matches while AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to spawn out of bounds during Payload matches.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Adrenaline Junkie” Prestige Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Pumping Iron” Prestige Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the fourth Objective in Beck’s “Calm, Cool, Collected” Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the Science and Psychedelic Camo Challenges to not track properly on any BOCW Shotgun.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Objective in Kitsune’s “Security Expert” Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue preventing AFK Players from being removed during Payload matches.
- Fixed an issue preventing several CDL Viewership Calling Cards and Emblems from appearing in Warzone.
- Fixed an issue causing all Players in a lobby to be placed on the same team.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from receiving rewards after completing a Contract in core BR.
- Fixed several issues related to the Tempered Perk.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Raven Software