Raven Software has just released Call of Duty: Warzone and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update mainly fixes some bugs from here and there due to the previous Rambo update.
While we do not have a file size for you just yet, the new update is available globally for all players and must be downloaded before you can play online. Servers will not go on maintenance for this update.
Call of Duty: Warzone May 21 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Call of Duty: Warzone May 21 Update:
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Exfil progress in the Power Grab LTM mode to reset upon completion.
- Fixed a bug with the Royal & Kross 4x and Susat MultiZoom optics where they would not display glint when used on snipers.
- Fixed a bug causing Ballistic Knife Camouflage progression to not track properly or at all.
- Fixed a bug causing Contraband Contracts to not activate while Killstreak UI messages appeared on screen.
- Fixed a bug equipping players with 4 weapons in the Power Grab LTM mode.
Were any of these bugs annoying you? If they were, let us know in the comments section down below! If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Raven Software