Treyarch has pushed out the new Call of Duty: Warzone Update 1.31 (and for Modern Warfare) and we now have the complete patch notes. This mid-season patch for Warzone Season One brings a number of important fixes and adjustments that players had widely reported all over the social communities.
For those annoyed by the infinite stim glitch, another fix has been deployed with this patch to fix it once and for all. The developers have also adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for Black Ops Cold War weapons.
Call of Duty: Warzone Update 1.31 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Call of Duty: Warzone Update 1.31 that is now live on all supported platforms.
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
What do you think of this latest patch for the Call of Duty: Warzone? We are glad the infinite stim glitch is finally taken care of and we hope to not see it again. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.