Out of the Blue Games have just pushed out the new Call of the Sea Update 1.001 for the PS5 platforms, and here are the complete patch notes. This patch is exactly the same as PS4 Update 1.01 and PC Update 1.4 that are already live on their respective gaming platforms. A lot of general gameplay fixes have been included in this update.
The developers haven’t given any file size for the PS5 Call of the Sea Update 1.001. However, you can start up your console right away and download this patch. For the release notes, continue reading ahead right after the jump.
Call of the Sea Update 1.001 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Call of the Sea Update 1.001 that is now out on all supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed: Player is able to interact with the elevator button before obtaining the black stone in chapter 02
- Fixed: Norah appears floating above the black ooze during the throne room scene in chapter 06
- Fixed: The solution appears on the lens after loading the game even if the puzzle is not solved in chapter 02
- Fixed: Player gets stuck on ladders when interacting with the ladder icon after invoking the journal or pause menu
- Fixed: Collisions during the intro, chapter 02, chapter 03, chapter 04, chapter 05, Chapter 06 and Alternate Ending
- Fixed: Player can clip through the environment and go out of boundaries during the transition at the end of Desert (chapter 04)
- Fixed (PS5): The DualSense controller is not rumbling despite the setting being set to “on”
Voice & Narrative
- Fixed the texture of the guide’s note that contained some typos in French, in chapter 01.
- Spanish texts revised and corrected.
- Fixed “missing string” in Japanese subtitle during chapter 01.
- Fixed Documents in chapter 03 and 05 who had a different text than the transcription.
- Fixed: Player is stuck out of the map when loading a save created near the second button to lower the water level in chapter 05
- Fixed: User get stuck at the elevator when reloading an autosave in chapter 02
- Fixed: Reloading autosave during the ride up to fish head on the platform will cause the user to fall and the button will be inactive in chapter 04
- Fixed: User will become stuck after saving immediately after opening the second door in chapter 07
And here is some clarification on the update numbers for Call of the Sea recent patches:
- PS4 version 01.01 and PS5 version 01.001.000 include the same content as Steam 1.4 (different versioning format on PlayStation)
- The game does not support cross-save between PS4 and PS5 yet. This means that if you decide to upgrade your PS4 version to PS5 (at no additional cost), you won’t be able to export your PS4 savegame to the PS5 version of the game, and will have to start a new game on PS5. We are looking at including cross-save support in a future game update.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Out of the Blue