Out of the Blue Games has just released Call of the Sea Update 1.0.1 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update aims to catch up with the PC version of the update (Steam 1.4) which was released on 10 May. As such, it is primarily based upon bug fixes.
The update is currently available for PS5 users (Version 1.0.1) and was previously released on the PS4 as well. As such, we can assume that the file size will be relatively same at around 500 MB. It is available globally for download on all regional variants of the PS5.
Call of the Sea Update 1.0.1
Here are the complete patch notes for Call of the Sea Update 1.0.1:
- Fixed: Norah appears floating above the black ooze during the throne room scene in chapter 06
- Fixed: The solution appears on the lens after loading the game even if the puzzle is not solved in chapter 02
- Fixed: Player gets stuck on ladders when interacting with the ladder icon after invoking the journal or pause menu
- Fixed: Collisions during the intro, chapter 02, chapter 03, chapter 04, chapter 05, Chapter 06 and Alternate Ending
- Fixed: Player can clip through the environment and go out of boundaries during the transition at the end of Desert (chapter 04)
Menu & UI
- Added autowrap to the version notes text
Voice & Narrative
- Fixed the texture of the guide’s note that contained some typos in French, in chapter 01.
Spanish texts revised and corrected.
- Fixed “missing string” in Japanese subtitle during chapter 01.
- Fixed Documents in chapter 03 and 05 who had a different text than the transcription.
- Fixed: Player is stuck out of the map when loading a save created near the second button to lower the water level in chapter 05
- Fixed: User get stuck at the elevator when reloading an autosave in chapter 02
- Fixed: Reloading autosave during the ride up to fish head on the platform will cause the user to fall and the button will be inactive in chapter 04
- Fixed: User will become stuck after saving immediately after opening the second door in chapter 07
Note: Players should now be able to experience the game on the PS5 the same way they could on the Steam 1.4 version.
That concludes everything you needed to know about the new update! If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Call of the Sea