Red Dot Games has just deployed Car Mechanic Simulator (CMS) 2021 Update 1.0.10 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new updates primarily brings in some bug fixes whilst also adding Arabic localization to the game.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download. You can find all the relevant information for Car Mechanic Simulator (CMS) 2021 Patch Notes: Update 1.0.10 down below. The file size of the update has not been revealed as of yet.
Car Mechanic Simulator (CMS) 2021 Patch Notes: Update 1.0.10
Here are the complete patch notes for Car Mechanic Simulator (CMS) 2021 Update 1.0.10 coming out to all supported platforms:
– fixed menu freeze when continuing game on specific systems
– fixed chrome paint look on rims
– tuning brakes will now have more noticeable stopping power
– added Arabic localization (beta)
– fixed I4 DOHC SR20DET piston ring bug
– fixed I6 DOHC FMW engine wrong rotation on engine stand
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.