Torn Banner Studios has just deployed this new Chivalry 2 Update 2.1.2 and the full list of patch notes are here for you. This is a minor update that is scheduled to go live in the next 30 minutes or so. It includes a number of combat related bugs and some controlled fixes.
You should be able to download and install this Chivalry 2 Update 2.1.2 in a couple of hours when it has rolled out in all the regions. We do not yet have the file size of this release, but will add it here once we find out the update size.
Chivalry 2 Update 2.1.2 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Chivalry 2 Update 2.1.2 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
– Adjusted the combo “delay” animation after being blocked to now properly show the delay from the blocking player’s perspective
– Fixed an issue where players can queue for a game before all region pings have been retrieved, causing the player to be put into a high ping server
– Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue again after canceling the initial queue
– Arena – Fixed backfill issue with arena mode by allowing them to backfill more quickly
– Playlist – Removed “New Maps” Playlist and 40p Mixed Modes
– Customization is now displaying as intended (previously made players appear to have default customization
– Fixed an issue players could purchase customization items from outside of the Customizations menu
– Backfill bots now drop to 0 once thirty players are connected to a server (was previously 12 players)
Other issues we are still tracking:- Stab/overhead hit detection issues- Console players experiencing increased crashes on PlayStation 4 when playing Galencourt
– Parties being sent back to the main menu unintentionally at the end of a match on PC and Xbox
– PC Server Browser being too hidden under the MORE menu
– Sir/Lady titles are currently not unlockable
– Some customization items can’t be purchased (such as bowl cut) on consoles
– Additional map balancing and further exploit fixes
Chivalry 2 is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Chivalry 2