Torn Banner Studios have released a brand new hotfix update 2.4.1 to Chivalry 2 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. This update is mainly a quick hotfix addressing some issues since the 2.4 launch. The infinite medkits bug has also been patched.
The total file size for this update has not been revealed. However, we will add it here as soon as we get our hands on it. The update is mandatory and players can expect to play the game as soon as they finish downloading this update. With that said, here are the complete patch notes for Chivalry 2 Update 2.4.1.
Chivalry 2 Patch Notes: Update 2.4.1
Here are the complete Patch Notes for Chivalry 2 Update 2.4.1 available on all supported platforms:
- Fix for Aberfell where the tower fuse reset to zero when it was defused. The fuse will now save up to 50% progress.
- Fix for the server disconnecting after traveling to new server
- Fix for wall collision missing on Rudhelm. Rudhelm is back in rotation!
- Fix for infinite medkits bug
- Disabled NVIDIA Ansel in online games due to a related bug
Chivalry 2 is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Chivalry 2