Colossal Order just pushed out this latest Cities: Skylines Update 1.14.0-f8, and here is the full list of patch notes for you to read through. The game is available for all major platforms as well as the handheld Nintendo Switch. There have been a number of fixes in this game improving overall gameplay and visuals.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Cities: Skylines patch notes for Update 1.14.0-f8 is covered in the next section. The hit game from Colossal Order has its patch notes in the next section which you can scroll down and read below.
Cities: Skylines Patch Notes: 1.14.0-f8 February 10 2022
Here are the official patch notes for Cities: Skylines Update 1.14.0-f8 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed MrMaison being translated to SrCasa in Portugese
- Fixed: Simulation slows down/stuttering with more taxiways
- Fixed: Planes take off vertically in some cases
- Stopped a random number from being shown in edge cases in airport panel
- Small visual tweak for DLC taxiways meeting base game taxiways
- Fixed: Soil buying / disposing buttons can get stuck if pressing one while the other one is still working
- Soil buying / disposing is now only possible if having adequate funds
- Fixed: Some airport assets without attractiveness value are colored in the Attractiveness Info Views filter
- Fixed: Biofuel bus is selectable without Biofuel bus depot
- Fixed: Biofuel bus depot is able to spawn all types of buses
- Fixed: Biofuel bus does not respect the vehicle selection
- Fixed: Biofuel bus selected to be sent out from Biofuel bus depot does not work
- Fixed: In the Airport Area window on Russian part of the word is cut off
- Fixed: Aircraft Stands are highlighted in multiple incorrect info views
- Fixed: Airport Train Station connects to nearby road
- Fixed: Broken pathfinding to metro station inside Ultra Modern Concourse Hub
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.