Supercell has just released Clash Royale Season 26 Update and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings new Pass Royale Rewards and Free Rewards alongside bug fixes and stability improvements.
The update is available on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information.
Clash Royale Season 26 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Clash Royale Season 26 available on both iOS and Android:
Pass Royale Rewards
- Unique Fisherman Tower Skin & Melting Wizard emote
- 1 Book of Books (completely fills a card’s upgrade progress)
- 1 Magic Coin (free card upgrade)
- 2 Chest Keys (opens any chest in your Chest Slot instantly)
- 1 Legendary Wild Card
- Epic Wild Cards
- Rare Wild Cards
- Common Wild Cards
- 40,000 Gold
- 4 Trade Tokens
- Bonus Bank Gold (up to 25,000 Gold)
- 1 Common Book of Cards
- 10 Epic Wild Cards
- 20 Rare Wild Cards
- 100 Common Wild Cards
- 2 Chest Keys
- 25 Crown Chests (contains Gems & cards of any rarity)
- 1 LEGENDARY WILD CARD
Choose the Next Boosted Cards
- Every Friday, you will find 4 Cards in News Royale for you to vote on. Each week the rarity will change, from Common to… Legendary! Votes will end on Monday, and the winning Card will be boosted for a week!
- August 6th -> Common Rarity Vote
- August 13th -> Rare Rarity Vote
- August 20th -> Epic Rarity Vote
- August 27th -> Legendary Rarity Vote
That’s everything you needed to know about the update. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Clash Royale