The all-new COD Mobile Season 10 (The Hunt) is now available! It launched yesterday with the new maps, updates and lots of characters. Here we have a comprehensive list of the patch notes and all the new features that have been included as part of the Season 10 in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Every month we see a new set of challenges and tasks with each new Battle Pass. Similarly, there are several new items to unlock and win in each event. The new gun that you can unlock with the Battle Pass is a shotgun called ‘Echo’. One of the major updates this season is the addition to the popular ‘Terminal’ map in the Multiplayer mode. This map has been an ever popular choice for the Team Deathmatch mode since it first launched with the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 mission “No Russian”.
Season 10 Patch Notes
So coming back to the patch notes, Garena published them several hours before the global announcement came in. Since Season 10 is already live now, for those who want to read in detail about the new updates, can read through the following Season 10 patch notes for COD Mobile.
Premium Battle Pass rewards
- Epic soldiers: Mara – Valkyrie, Makarov – Splinter, Mace – Tombstone, and Outrider – Amazonas.
- Epic blueprints: Echo – Demon Eyes, GKS – Scion, LK24 – Backwoods, and XPR-50 – Arachnophobia.
- Epic “Bloodline” themed weapons.
- Legendary calling card – Fatal Attraction.
Free Battle Pass rewards
- Base shotgun: Echo. High-Capacity Shotgun with medium rate continuous fire.
- Operator skill: Equalizer. Dual integrated machine guns with built-in suppressors for close-quarters combat.
- Perk: High Alert. Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you. Mark enemies, their equipment, and their scorestreaks by aiming down your sights.
- Battle royale class: Hacker. Hack the enemy’s minimap to conceal your position for a brief period, destroying most enemy devices, and preventing the enemy from activating class skills. You are immune to other Hackers’ abilities.
Featured game modes
As discussed, there are the two new modes coming to COD Mobile Season 10. Headquarters mode is already live right now in the game, whereas Hardcode mode will begin in a week or so.
- A more intense multiplayer experience. Lower health, no health regeneration, no killcam, limited HUD, and friendly fire damage.
- Available for Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint,
- Capture and hold the headquarters to earn points. No respawns when defending.
- Available on Crash, Terminal, Standoff, Summit, Crossfire, and more.
- Available on Crash, Standoff, Summit, Crossfire, and more.
Here are the two maps that have been tested and rumoured to launch with Season 10. Terminal has been famous since it launched with COD: Modern Warfare 2 on PC and Pine is a new map exclusive to COD Mobile where you will be able to play 1v1 and Gun Fight matches.
- New destructible glass feature on the map.
- Available for Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search & Destroy, Hardpoint, 10vs10 Team Deathmatch, 10vs10 Domination, and more.
- Terminal will soon be added to Ranked mode map rotation for Hardpoint and Search and Destroy.
- Available for Gun Fight and the one-versus-one Duel.
Improvements and Optimizations
Apart from the new features, maps and other items in the Multiplayer mode, here are the changes in Battle Royale mode and in the other parts of the game.
Blueprint weapons no longer have optic attachments by default. Sights can be picked up and equipped to the optic slot sights on customized weapons and cannot be swapped in a match.
- Players can move through the after-match reports quicker. A “Next” button will be displayed in the XP summary and event progress page, and players can skip all animated updates.
- Fixed an issue where sniper rifle shots occasionally may not register as hits.
Big update, eh? Season 10 is definitely not bigger than the previous Season 9 (The Conquest), but packs a lot of new content for the players.
Download COD Mobile from the Google Play Store.