Funcom has just pushed out the new Conan Exiles Update 2.5.1 and we have covered the complete list of patch notes and changes here. This patch brings a further round of stability improvements and bug fixes.
All the relevant information you might want to know regarding this Conan Exiles Update 2.5.1 PC patch has been covered below in the full release notes. You should be able to download and install this patch right away on your PC.
Conan Exiles Update 2.5.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Conan Exiles Update 2.5.1 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed a client crash that could happen when exiting Character Copy while using a controller.
- Fixed a number of crash issues.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to stutter on consoles.
- Fixed an exploit in regards to the chat window.
- Added new server setting to control the use of font formatting in the chat window. DisableChatFormatting=True/False
- Removing any item from inventory while having a “Craft All” command queued should no longer cancel the crafting queue.
- Fixed an issue where using Character Transfer would cause issues when playing in French, Russian or Italian.
- Our international #spellchekker team sent us a list of fixes for localized text strings before heading into a marketing meeting. Lest we forget. #stillhiring
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Map name” filter in the server browser to not show any results in localized versions of the game.
Conan Exiles is now out for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.