Funcom just released the new Conan Exiles Update 2.6.1 Patch Notes and we have them for you right here. This update primarily focuses on improving AI and other quality of life changes. Issues such as movement, stamina, and other bug fixes from the previous patch – 2.6 – are fixed.
Let’s find out what the Patch Notes for Conan Exiles Update 2.6.1 are down below. This update is targeted at the Xbox version of the game but the patch is soon to follow for all other platforms as well.
Update 2.6.1 Patch Notes – Conan Exiles
Listed below are the Update 2.6.1 Conan Exiles Patch Notes. Check them out while you update your game.
- Dying while dismounting no longer causes performance issues.
- Replacing any Inverted Wedge Sloped Roof with its Nemedian counterpart no longer results in destruction of both building pieces.
- DLC building pieces cannot be picked up if the player doesn’t own that content, instead of being immediately destroyed.
- Nemedian Crenelated Wall piece now inflicts damage as intended.
- Fixed issue where player’s placeables, buildings and containers would temporarily show as „No owner” until the server restarted.
- Fixed a number of issues related to player movement and stamina usage when playing with a controller.
- Nemedian Fence and Crenelated Wall building pieces now have proper dismantle animations.
- Fixed issue where the DLC ownership requirement prompt was missing when trying to join a Siptah game while not owning the DLC on that account.
Conan Exiles is now out for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.