Valve has released another Counter-Strike: Global Offensive April 16 Update that is now live for all the players and we have the complete patch notes. Like most Counter-Strike: GO patches, this is also a small one with no major features or content added to the game.
We do not have a file size of this April 16 Update, but we will update when we know about it. This update only brings a few updates to the Store and there are some stability improvements for the game. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is still a solid popular game in the FPS genre with over 26 million unique players in March 2021.
CS:GO April 16 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive April 16 Update that is now live on Steam and rolling out to all the players.
– Items purchased from the in-game store will not be tradable/marketable for one week.
– Operation Cases redeemed as an operation reward will not be tradable/marketable for one week.
– Items received from market-restricted containers will continue to be sellable immediately on the Steam Community Market.
– Fixed a rare visual bug with equipped item indicators when equipping a default item into a loadout slot.
– Various stability improvements.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.