Spry Fox has just deployed Crazy Grove Update 4.1 and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. Previously considered a minor update, this particular patch brings in load changes to loading, improves general performance, and fixes a large number of bugs too.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms. You can find all the relevant information regarding Crazy Grove Patch Notes: Update 4.1 down below. We still are not sure of the file size of this particular update.
Crazy Grove Patch Notes: Update 4.1
Here are the complete patch notes for Crazy Grove Update 4.1 coming out for all supported platforms:
- Faster world-loading with better-arranged biomes
- After learning a recipe, we now show the item image preview so you can see what you’ve learned
- Adjusted blackberry seasonality to fix missing berries in Dec
- Fixed floating bushes
- Imp decorations can be sold for a small amount of cash
- Improved performance in general
- Improve performance of dowsing action, specifically
- Improved font support for multiple languages
- SFX bugfixes for picking up and placing items
- Fall candy can be bought back if accidentally sold
- Pay for costs (like crafting) from the smallest stack first
- Snowfolk available before Day 30
- Snowballs and Snow Crystals can be re-purchased if accidentally sold
- Wigs now show the Owned count
- Fixed issues related to cat happiness and incorrect feeding rewards.
- Add interior decoration and treasure map tags to filters
- Other minor improvements
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Crazy Grove